unknown.png

May 24, 1337, Start of the Hundred Years War

Last edited:
unknown.png

May 24, 1337, Start of the Hundred Years War
Alright! Dumb question du jour time!
Do I spy Stefan Dusan's Serbian empire?
Cahokians, or ancient astronauts?
So, Mansa Musa, how many more months does he have?
Kambuja's seen better days heh?
Ilkhanate's seen better days heh?
I have a really dumb question here, but shouldn't Novgorod be expanding eastward by now?

Last edited:

Crazy Boris

Banned
Alright! Dumb question du jour time!
Do I spy Stefan Dusan's Serbian empire?
Cahokians, or ancient astronauts?
So, Mansa Musa, how many more months does he have?
Kambuja's seen better days heh?
Ilkhanate's seen better days heh?
I have a really dumb question here, but shouldn't Novgorod be expanding eastward by now?
Yes, though he’s not emperor just yet, still king

Cahokia

Not sure, I don’t think there’s a concrete known date for his death, so let’s say like two or three months :p

Yeah, especially the Ilkhans. That little green bit at the southeast edge of the Caspian is all that’s left, and it won’t last long.

As far as I know (I admit I could be wrong) not yet, give them another 50 years or so
What's that other large state in India extending from Gondwana to the coast
Eastern Ganga Dynasty
What's the big blue in the middle of North America? One of the local cultures?
Cahokia. A Cahokia-polity is more hypothetical, but from what I can gather most historians think there would have been one roughly corresponding to the area of Middle Mississippian culture.

Alexander's Empire Before Diadochi.png

Alexander's Empire Before Diadochi - Blank.png

Near East in 322 after the Lamian War, Conquest of Cappadocia under Ariarathes, and before the first war of the Diadochi

Last edited:
View attachment 696052

The Fine Details aren't the best but a Persian Gulf coastline(only the coastline) patch of from sometime before 3500 BC to 1730 BC
Aral Stuff.png

This may or may not be more accurate.

And I keep seeing slightly alternate coastlines but at least I can say when accounting for the location of the city states, something like this keeps looking accurate for the 3500 BC to 1730 BC time frame.

(Its not much more different from the first, just a depression around where that large Island on the arabian side is on more modern Q-BAMs of the area)

Last edited:
View attachment 697207

This may or may not be more accurate.

And I keep seeing slightly alternate coastlines but at least I can say when accounting for the location of the city states, something like this keeps looking accurate for the 3500 BC to 1730 BC time frame.
The best way to make these ancient coastline maps is to see where the cities are. Ur, used to be a port city, and if you can locate where these formerly-seaside city-states were then you can construct a coastline much more accurately.

The best way to make these ancient coastline maps is to see where the cities are. Ur, used to be a port city, and if you can locate where these formerly-seaside city-states were then you can construct a coastline much more accurately.
Checked and the previous coastline conforms closely to that.

Sorry if I am being ignorant but where is the recent 2021 Q-BAM around here? not sure if it is on this thread or another, already rolled back 10 pages and cannot seem to find it.

Additional question: Anyone has a Q-BAM of all claimed provinces of the Republic of China as of 1937?

Sorry if I am being ignorant but where is the recent 2021 Q-BAM around here? not sure if it is on this thread or another, already rolled back 10 pages and cannot seem to find it.

Additional question: Anyone has a Q-BAM of all claimed provinces of the Republic of China as of 1937?
Sorry if this is all I can give, but it is.