Q-Bam Historical Map Thread

I'm sure someone could put one together, it could be useful even just showing seasonal and historic ice coverage, or just international affairs within range of the arctic circle

Here is the arctic projection brought from the 8K-BAM. I had a lot of doubts with the ice and decided not to put it. The Greenland ice sheet can be extracted from the topographic map but the sea ice layer is too unstable to map it. I thought that several maps of the historical ice extent could be made but it seems that there are only official records since 1975.

Arctic QBAM Blank.png
Arctic QBAM Topography.png

some semptember minimums would be very useful though, maybe some kind of average? not sure which years should be averaged as we have been losing total ice mass every year. if only we had older records...

Here is the arctic projection brought from the 8K-BAM. I had a lot of doubts with the ice and decided not to put it. The Greenland ice sheet can be extracted from the topographic map but the sea ice layer is too unstable to map it. I thought that several maps of the historical ice extent could be made but it seems that there are only official records since 1975.

View attachment 620507View attachment 620508
This is amazing stuff and I'm really looking forward to mapping with it

Also here are some patches for the new arctic projection:
arctic_spinv_patches.png

I'll be attempting some historical ice coverage patches with their date-respective borders in the coming days

You mean the Bezirk district? It was never formally incorporated into the Reich so I think tungster may be okay on that one
I mean, you're coloring it the same as a sort of puppet government, and it was basically directly controlled. Maybe make it a color inbetween the two then?