Q-Bam Historical Map Thread

Ah I don't have this experience. Could you convert the 1863 map to a 4k or 2k bam or whatever is equivalent and I can work from there? I don't know how to do it myself, how do I know what pixel goes where? Once you give me a base map to work on I can work it out from there by comparing
I would love to do it, but sadly, college has me with very few free time, and it would take me quite long to finish it. Hopefully someone else will be able to

Rome 395.png

Decided to make a map of the Roman Empire in 395 at the death of Theodosius I. I decided not to do the East-West Split between the Empires just because there's not a border with the qbam main color scheme with personal unions/non-combatant/autonomous forces that I usually use.

Attachments

• Rome 395.png
    Rome 395.png
    35.7 KB · Views: 1,315
am i crazy or was there a cyprus city states map here done in THICC colours? saw a video on ancient cyprus today and remembered such a thing. maybe it was borderpool or something but i could swear it was a historical q-bam map

Crazy Boris

Banned
I decided not to do the East-West Split between the Empires just because there's not a border with the qbam main color scheme with personal unions/non-combatant/autonomous forces that I usually use.

After Theodosius dies, East and West and generally considered separate countries, so they should be given different colors

I made an armistice day map 2 years ago.

It wasn't very good so I made a better one.
unknown.png

Edit: some minor fixes
British in Conakry? The peninsula off of french guinea, I wasn't aware they ever had control. EDIT: just cause the Los islands off there were a British possession until 1904, so I'm kinda confused?

Last edited: