Q-Bam Historical Map Thread

I remember someone asking for a qbam map with parallels and meridians, does anybody have one? incase not, can someone make one? preferably with 2 degrees separating each parallel and meridian.
thanks!

Crazy Boris

Banned
unknown.png

September 18 1190, Philip II Augustus becomes King of France

EDIT: fixed Kladzko

Last edited:
unknown.png

September 18 1190, Philip II Augustus becomes King of France

I was about to cry foul and protest that Geraldo Sem Pavor had conquered Badajoz for Portugal, but then I noticed the date. Oh well. I will be patient and wait for the 1169 map to whine and whinge like a brat.

Crazy Boris

Banned
Shouldn't the France outline not be around the Angevin holdings in France, along with Brittany?
The principalities in the northeast had all acknowledged Capetian overlordship while staying largely independent, but the Angevins didn’t, seeing themselves as equals and not subjects to the French, and since Brittany was an English vassal, it too would be out of the French sphere at this time.

The Kladzko Valley was apart of Bohemia proper until 1763.
I’ll edit this tomorrow to fix that

This is really amazing stuff dude! I hate to be pain but I was wondering if you planned on making one with meridians marked on it?
This is the best I've been able to do with GProjector, maybe it's too messy but at least it's accurate. If there is anything I can do to improve it, let me know.

Antarctica_Parallels_QBAM.png