Q-Bam Historical Map Thread

1721 Europe.png

I made a map of the year 1721 in Europe. I figured this one would be a good one to do since it it had those weird borders that the Turks and Austrians had after the treaty of Passarowitz and also the results of the War of Spanish succession and Great Northern War

Last edited:
View attachment 503427
I made a map of the year 1721 in Europe. I figured this one would be a good one to do since it it had those weird borders that the Turks and Austrians had after the treaty of Passarowitz and also the results of the War of Spanish succession and Great Northern War

Small correction:
The German principality of Baden was divided into the principalities of Baden-Baden and Baden-Durlach at that time. Their unification only happened in the 2nd half of the 18. century.

Here's something I made today, not sure if it's "historical" yet but, here y'go:

82576ugd78041.png

Edit: Well, that didn't take long to get outdated. Now it's historical for sure.

Last edited:

Crazy Boris

Banned
unknown.png

I made a set of historical patches for Mexico, starting with independence
I probably messed something up somewhere, but I tried my best and think it turned out pretty good

unknown.png

I made a set of historical patches for Mexico, starting with independence
I probably messed something up somewhere, but I tried my best and think it turned out pretty good
I think the Rio Grande republic also clamed this land and Mexico claimed the northern half of British Honduras until 1893
EDIT: Checked, northern Durango border changed from a straight line sometime in late XIX century

Last edited: