Q-Bam Historical Map Thread

Qin Dynasty at its peak (around 210 BCE), featuring the Commanderies (or Jun) as well as the zones of effective control (Thanks to Ernacius for the help with the labels).
Qin-Entre.png

Qin-Entre.png

Genuine history question about Tamerlane/Timur.
There are several statements by Kings and General's videos on Tamerlane and by some wikipedia articles I've read about him about him deporting skilled laborers and scholars to Samarkand. I've seen this statement float around a lot, and what caught my eye on is that it seems that Samarkand is the only place they mention being the stopping place of the deportees. That said:

Did Tamerlane only ever care about Samarkand? Did he just ignore every other city in his vast empire?
I'm no expert on architexture or culture, so I was curious if he did just have a random soft spot for Samarkand

Crazy Boris

Banned
There are several statements by Kings and General's videos on Tamerlane and by some wikipedia articles I've read about him about him deporting skilled laborers and scholars to Samarkand. I've seen this statement float around a lot, and what caught my eye on is that it seems that Samarkand is the only place they mention being the stopping place of the deportees. That said:

Did Tamerlane only ever care about Samarkand? Did he just ignore every other city in his vast empire?
I'm no expert on architexture or culture, so I was curious if he did just have a random soft spot for Samarkand

I'm far from an expert on Timur but I'm guessing he just prioritized it as his capital

Samarkand was the capital of Timur's state, and given how empires in general work it is unsurprising that there was a flow of human capital to it from the rest of the empire.

Samarkand was the capital of Timur's state, and given how empires in general work it is unsurprising that there was a flow of human capital to it from the rest of the empire.
I'm far from an expert on Timur but I'm guessing he just prioritized it as his capital
I know, but it is also quite common for rulers to fund and develop cities outside their capital, especially with big empires that have a large number of people to control and please. I'm mainly curious because Timur is a national hero of Uzbekistan, and if he only cared about Samarkand, why would they choose him as a hero who cared about a singular city

Say, I have been trying to find a modern qbam of 1789, but didn't find anything.
Does someone perhaps have a map of Europe during 1789 and 1803?

I wanted to make an alt hist staring in 1824 with a hyper detailed map anyone want to work with me on this
We're gonna need more details than that, like the Point of Departure (PoD) from our history, and your ideas for what's going on with the butterflies flapping from that change and so forth. Hard to brainstorm if we don't know what's causing said storm :p