Q-Bam Borderpool Improvement and Core Thread

Speaking of rivers, I'd like to request for the Volga River to be added to the borderpool. How could the borderpool not include the Volga River when it's literally one of the major rivers of Europe (and that the area from Voronezh all the way to Orenburg is an empty blob)?

Also, the 1920-1924 Kazakh ASSR border includes Orenburg: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/36/Карта_КАССР.png
I maybe forgot to post this
1590171730592.png

Split the "Voronezh-Orenburg blob" along Federal District borders and the Volga river and gave Orenburg it's color, fixed up the colors in the Caucasus and Ukraine, added the borders for Moscow's metropolitan area.

Fixed colors in the Baltic states
1590172811388.png

Last edited:
China, fixing attempt.png

Here's an attempt at enriching the borderpool in China. Added borders correspond to the Songhua, Yellow, Huai, and Yangtze Rivers (though the outdated borders made it difficult to draw west of Wuhan), Qinling, Hulunbuir, and the area where Koreans are concentrated in China.

Added colours:
Manchuria, for Heilongjiang east of the Songhua. Rationale: This area, including Harbin, used to be part of Jilin instead of Heilongjiang.
Yanbian, for Koreans in China. Rationale: Yanbian is the autonomous prefecture for Koreans.
Nanjing, for Jiangsu and Anhui south of the Yangtze. Rationale: While Nanjing is the provincial capital of Jiangsu, most of Jiangsu still lies within the maroon area (Jiangsu colour).

For the south, I may go with the Pearl River, ethnolinguistic groups, and the Pearl River Delta region.

I don't know if anyone's noticed, but the entire island of ireland is one pixel off from the rest of the world:

Screen Shot 2021-01-08 at 2.16.04 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-08 at 2.16.54 PM.png