Q-Bam Borderpool Improvement and Core Thread

A more inclusive approach for Ireland that I just made:
Gaeltacht patch.png

Here, I included the areas of Ireland that could qualify for Gaeltacht status in 1926, as well as Zone A Gaeltacht areas in 2007.

Last edited:
Guys, emergency, borders in Japan are all coastline color for some reason. Who did this?
Heh, and Indonesia too. It seems Blacklister messed up with the colours (y'all always be sure to use black for borders, taking it from the palette directly if possible).

Here's Japan
upload_2019-9-3_21-11-34.png

And Indonesia
upload_2019-9-3_21-11-46.png

@Drex minor patches:
Azerbaijan Patch.png

Caucasian Divide in Azerbaijan (additional colour used: Azerbaijan People's Government / Secondary Azerbaijan)
Khuzestan Patch.png

Arab-Iranic ethnolinguistic border in Khuzestan, Iran

Scratch that Azerbaijan patch; here's a better one:
Azerbaijan Patch.png

Now with the Artsakh claims in Shahumyan, the Talysh-Mughan Autonomous Republic, corrected borders in the Kura River system, and the Kurdistani district borders in the 1930s.

Scratch that Azerbaijan patch; here's a better one:
View attachment 496946
Now with the Artsakh claims in Shahumyan, the Talysh-Mughan Autonomous Republic, corrected borders in the Kura River system, and the Kurdistani district borders in the 1930s.
The Azeri patch could use an additional revision as the northwest of the country was periodically under Georgian rule:

REP_DEM_DE_GEORGIE.jpg

upload_2019-11-23_20-24-18.png

Fixed the mess that was Karelia, now we have post 1721 Russo-Swedish borders and Russo-Swedish borders of before the GNW.
Fixed some colors, added Orenburg, added the borders of Russian federal districts.

I am bordergore incarnate.
qbamborderpool.gif

Message me Q-BAM maps that this beast can feed on.
Edit: Semi-Kaiserreich subdivisions? kind of?

Last edited: