ST15RM

Banned
upload_2019-6-7_20-2-47.png

patched the rest of the siberian federal district and added koryakia

ST15RM

Banned
upload_2019-6-10_13-3-57.png

And with Uralia done, Russia is done! Now on to Kazakhstan
EDIT: Eastern part of Orenburg Oblast added to ural area and added "Line A". Hope you like it @Frank Hart!

Last edited:
I think we need to have some sort of "Steppe empire line" across Siberia, have it be where the steppe ends and the taigas begin. So that we can have one universal line for steppe empires instead of having everyone try to figure it out on their own whenever they make a map of one of the many steppe empires.

the line that splits carinthia in half, the two bubbles on the trento-tirol border, all lines in the pink part of Switzerland. didnt mean to type in germany but on that, what are the internal lines of german czechia?

the line that splits carinthia in half, the two bubbles on the trento-tirol border, all lines in the pink part of Switzerland.

An attempt to draw the Carinthian plebiscite border, Ladin-speaking region (though the left bubble is unnecessary due to low Ladin population), Italian-German/Romansh language border.

Speaking of the Carinthian plebiscite border, here's a better one:
Osterreich Patch.png

I included the Berchtesgaden Provostry, proposed Styrian borders of German-Austria, Upper Austria having its own colour, as well as three borders in Carinthia: Zone B, Zone A, and the to Austria/Yugoslavia split in Zone A, as well as reassigning Slovene Carinthia to the Slovenia colour (used in Lower Styria)

Added colors to Azores, Madeira, and Canary Islands, fixed a mistake on some minor islands off the coast of Mexico, and outlined the disputed territories between Jordan, Iraq, and Saudi Arabia.
macaronesia.PNG arabia.PNG mexico.PNG

Last edited:
Is there an up-to-date QBAM with just coastlines? I don't want any island boxes or lake shrinkage patches or any of that nonsense.