Prussian Poland-Lithuania

I am currently re-writing a story where Russia invaded Prussia in support of Hannover in 1803 (the pretext is historicaly accurate - Russia mobilised 70'000 on the borders of East Prussia in 1803 when mortier invaded Hanover)
In my timeline, Russian troops get devided by bad strategy from the Czar and the Prussians (by sheer good fortune) defeated the Russians in detail (to use Nathan Bedford Forrests voice - "The got there the fastest with the mostest") - especially at Tannenburg and Tilsit - the latter a ferocious battle where the Russians tried to cross the Niemen but were denied the bridge. In this scenario, Bonapart invades North Germany (Hanover Kassel Saxony and Prussia and is killed - Blownapart)
Then Austria invaded Bavaria (again feasibly possible in OTL) and marched through Prussian territory of Ansbach. Prussia demanded an apology - the Emperor dallied then France went in persuit of Austria and cought up with them at Ulm and Austerlitz - at the latter the Russians did not make it in time and the Austrians were walked over by the French.
Meanwhile the "North German Conferderation" had mobilised in support of Prussia and marched south to have a go at the Austrians - they were defeated by the French so the NGC armies fight the retreating French at the Battle of Konigratz - and beat them.
The Prussians march into Vienna with the French Generals in chains and a congress of Vienna is held where the NGC makes its demands.
I appologise for the brevity of the above, but the question I want to ask is this:

How would Prussia administer the Polish Lithuanian lands it takes off Russia and Austria at the Congress of Vienna?

Essentially, Prussia demands the Comonwealth lands taken in the three partitions of Poland and ends up with a massive increase in lands and population.

Poniatovski was on familiar and freindly terms with the Prussian Royals - I made him Govenor of Warsaw/south Prussia - would that happen? What of the other lands - do we adopt the Commonwealth administrative seats or are we more likely to creat new Prussianised provinces like New East Prussia?

How the Prussians end up at this juncture is not in question at this point - that is for the story line, what I need here is what would be done with the territories, who would rule them? what would the more modern 1805 Prussian army look like?

Over to you.......