What would you like me to focus on for future chapters?

• History of the early West Baltic (1950s-60s)

Votes: 51 33.8%
  • History of the late West Baltic and modern Prussia (1980s-present)

Votes: 92 60.9%
  • Miscellaneous Information (please elaborate)

Votes: 15 9.9%
  • Waifus. :3

Votes: 42 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unnecessary bump but just finished reading the whole timeline. I find it amazingly good even tho I don't watch anime. Curious question what is the relationship between TTL Prussia and Sweden, as well as the rest of the Nordic countries?
Very good, though issues still remain regarding Prussia's past record for disregarding human rights abuses under previous governments, and the relative lack of response by the current government to respond to that. The initial plan for Prussia prior to joining NATO was for Prussia to join the Swedish-Finnish alliance, allowing it to maintain its neutrality while staying relatively close to the West. It was hoped that doing so would prevent Prussia from being sucked into the US' adventurism into the Middle East, and stay away from provoking Russia. Of course, the past eight to fourteen years IOTL proved quite definitively that trying not to provoke Russia as an Eastern European country is an exercise in idiocy, and TTL will be no different. I don't think I should explain further, though, since this is firmly Chat territory.

As for when I'll continue or restart the timeline again, I don't know. I'm no longer a college student with too much time on my hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.