How's the start?

• Total voters
Neither France nor the UK could in any way force the Savoy to do anything, as both could not intervene.
However it is your timeline, and I don't want to interfere.
They could actually force the Savoyards. The British controlled 31% of Sardinian trade in 1860 and the French controlled 26%. Losing 57% of the Sardinian foreign trade would have been disastrous for Sardinia-Piedmont whilst losing Sardinian trade would not afford a blimp in both Paris and London. Nonetheless the plan was favored Niutta, Natoli, Peruzzi, Mingheti, De Sanctis, Vegezzi, and Cassinis, the vast majority of the Sardinian cabinet.

They could actually force the Savoyards. The British controlled 31% of Sardinian trade in 1860 and the French controlled 26%. Losing 57% of the Sardinian foreign trade would have been disastrous for Sardinia-Piedmont whilst losing Sardinian trade would not afford a blimp in both Paris and London. Nonetheless the plan was favored Niutta, Natoli, Peruzzi, Mingheti, De Sanctis, Vegezzi, and Cassinis, the vast majority of the Sardinian cabinet.
I wonder what would be the reason they would give to the public, to have a document signed in which Sardinia declares that it does not want to violate the borders is simple (and on the Savoy side it is easy to disregard with formulas similar to the "as far as I'm concerned" of Villafranca.) , but presenting an embargo action to the House of Commons to change the name of another state seems to me ... somewhat bizarre....

I wonder what would be the reason they would give to the public, to have a document signed in which Sardinia declares that it does not want to violate the borders is simple (and on the Savoy side it is easy to disregard with formulas similar to the "as far as I'm concerned" of Villafranca.) , but presenting an embargo action to the House of Commons to change the name of another state seems to me ... somewhat bizarre....
considering the vast majority of bizzare decisions taken by the commons during the 19th century, it wouldn't exactly be out of place, though i agree, it is very unlikely.

Hmm. Maybe Britain rises and America collapses along the way? Or there is economic reform earlier and America collapses along the way? A much better relationship with former colonies and America collapses along the way?

Hmm. Maybe Britain rises and America collapses along the way? Or there is economic reform earlier and America collapses along the way? A much better relationship with former colonies and America collapses along the way?
No, America won't collapse. They are severely weakened ittl than otl, but they will exist and as a great power too.