Proposals and War Aims That Didn't Happen Map Thread

A new version of the Crimean War goals map
Crimean War Goals.png

Independent Circassia while all of Georgia staying in russian hands?
Circassia wasn't fully under Russian control and British and the Ottomans were very interested in keeping Circassia independent, also neighbouring Principality of Abhazia accepted Ottoman suzerainty and troops during the Crimean war too, since the allied navies controlled the Black Sea they could easily bypass Georgia which was more firmly under Russian control.

Circassia wasn't fully under Russian control and British and the Ottomans were very interested in keeping Circassia independent
Thats true, but keep its independence, while being surrounded by Russia from three sides, with no land connection with anyone else seem as quite hard task to me...
But you are right about Black sea. Most support would go this way anyway rather than by land (Caucasus...), I think. However, I would still expect attempt for some sort of "land corridor" to Ottoman territories...

Thats true, but keep its independence, while being surrounded by Russia from three sides, with no land connection with anyone else seem as quite hard task to me...
But you are right about Black sea. Most support would go this way anyway rather than by land (Caucasus...), I think. However, I would still expect attempt for some sort of "land corridor" to Ottoman territories...
yes they would love to have some land connection I'm sure, i think that's why the wanted to control Abkhazia too, which isn't shown on the map I think, but just to give some context about the importance of the sea routes in 19th century, even in 1914 only 4 percent of the foreign trade of ottoman empire was conducted on land routes and it was still cheaper to buy the wheat for istanbul from france or even america then to try to transfer it from anatolia by land, trade and armies always moved on sea routes because there were hardly any proper roads especially in eastern anatolia, those were very different times

ZAR claimed border 1869.jpg
ZAR 1868-69.png

Boundaries claimed by the Transvaal Republic under Pretorius in early 1868 , with some corrections made concerning geographical errors in the original proclamation.

Does anyone have a map of the area(s) of Bohemia Saxony was to have annexed during the Napoleonic Wars?
Herad for first time about this...
(but as far as I know, saxony elector/king wasn´t that eager about new territories, given by France at that time - no source for it, possibly read it on wikipedia or some discussion there...)