Proposals and War Aims That Didn't Happen Map Thread

is anyone aware of an accurate Worlda version of the German postwar plans for eastern commissariats? I've seen a few in Axis victory scenario maps that are pretty close but take too many liberties to be considered accurate, and not many (really none iirc) depict any subdivisions within the commissariats either, let alone accurate ones.
Where is this from? This is the first I've seen a map of this.

They're just biding their time.
Every American knows that Wisconsin residents feast upon fecal matter, arby's, and wood used for the construction of barns (live wood is too much for them to handle), and they spend at least 23 hours a day with their lower bodies beneath the surface while their mycelium spread underground to release their spores, but because their weakness is locational, only a few of them make it to the surface

Every American knows that Wisconsin residents feast upon fecal matter, arby's, and wood used for the construction of barns (live wood is too much for them to handle), and they spend at least 23 hours a day with their lower bodies beneath the surface while their mycelium spread underground to release their spores, but because their weakness is locational, only a few of them make it to the surface
What about the cheese?

1641094270021.png

In March 1954, shortly after the death of Stalin, Lavrentiy Baria and Vyacheslav Molotov petitioned to have the USSR join NATO, with the offer to help reunite Germany on the grounds that it would stay a permanently neutral state. They were expecting a rejection, but the plan was ultimately a win-win: If they said no, the USSR would be able to say it was an anti-communist bloc and thus be free to create their own alliance. If they said yes, they'd be part of NATO and thus free from any potential conflicts in the future.

They were rejected and the NATO powers cited the USSR's non-democratic government as the reason why. The Warsaw Pact was founded just a year later.

Why would NATO need to exist if its enemy was part of it, after all? This is the very sort of thing Eisenhower warned about,
Exactly the point of the petition. Rejection basically allowed the Soviets to say NATO was unquestionably an anti-communist alliance and not just a defensive pact, and thus justify the creation of the Warsaw Pact and other Soviet foreign policies.

Not Arby's. Culver's.

You need to get the details right on these things.

His son Hannibal Gaddafi and daughter-in-law were arrested for allegedly beating their servants at a hotel, detained for two days and then released. He took it quite personally and this lead to a two-year-long diplomatic crisis between Switzerland and Libya, with Swiss assets in the country being shut down, flights canceled, billions of dollars withdrawn, two businessmen being arrested and held hostage, and Gaddafi himself being quite adamant that Switzerland was a land of infidels that needed to be destroyed.

Oh, and this proposal? It was made at the 35th G8 Summit. Publicly.

Basically, it was one huge tyrannical temper tantrum.
When your son is arrested for assault so you decide the country that arrested him for, you know, beating a guy up is unworthy of surviving as a state.

i was reminded recently that Napoleon was apparently planning to divide the Ottoman Empire into chunks and give pieces of it to France, Austria, and Russia (and maybe one or two other powers, i'm kinda still waking up at the moment) to buy their compliance with his rule, but the plan fell through when the Ottomans held out against him. i was wondering if anyone had any visualization or more direct sources for that, which i obviously didn't write down for myself at the time.

i was reminded recently that Napoleon was apparently planning to divide the Ottoman Empire into chunks and give pieces of it to France, Austria, and Russia (and maybe one or two other powers, i'm kinda still waking up at the moment) to buy their compliance with his rule, but the plan fell through when the Ottomans held out against him. i was wondering if anyone had any visualization or more direct sources for that, which i obviously didn't write down for myself at the time.
Hope this helps

View attachment 707492
In March 1954, shortly after the death of Stalin, Lavrentiy Baria and Vyacheslav Molotov petitioned to have the USSR join NATO, with the offer to help reunite Germany on the grounds that it would stay a permanently neutral state. They were expecting a rejection, but the plan was ultimately a win-win: If they said no, the USSR would be able to say it was an anti-communist bloc and thus be free to create their own alliance. If they said yes, they'd be part of NATO and thus free from any potential conflicts in the future.

They were rejected and the NATO powers cited the USSR's non-democratic government as the reason why. The Warsaw Pact was founded just a year later.
If the USSR joined NATO, so would the Warsaw Pact countries.