Proposals and War Aims That Didn't Happen Map Thread

Does anyone have a QBAM map of some proposed U.S. states that was posted around a year ago?
I remember it had Kansas with Oklahoma north of 36.30 degrees north, Nebraska south of the Platte River, and parts of Colorado that was apart of the Kansas Territory.

2e41504dc6557798330f299ce4e10554.jpg

Can't remember if I've shown this here before, but here's Al-Quaeda's planned super-caliphate. It's interesting how it compares to ISIL's map.
I mean, I can't help but wonder if this is an actual map of if this guy just said "all Muslims should unite under me because I said so" and someone with MS Paint took it away. Especially with an organization like Al-Qaeda, who's aims and goals have a tendency to adjust to "whatever they need to be."

I mean, I can't help but wonder if this is an actual map of if this guy just said "all Muslims should unite under me because I said so" and someone with MS Paint took it away. Especially with an organization like Al-Qaeda, who's aims and goals have a tendency to adjust to "whatever they need to be."
Interestingly, it's missing notable OIC members.

Deleted member 107125

The amount of inaccuracies and confusions this map produces causes one to believe to be fake

A map of the Bakker-Schut Plan, a plan for the Netherlands to annex land in Hanover as a form of war reparations following WWII

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    7.3 KB · Views: 549
d5x9o1b-5de45c69-239a-4678-b90d-762944ae7387.png

Also by @Utgard96. One member of the Royal Commission on Local Government in England, Derek Senior, thought that the proposed reorganisation did not go far enough and produced his own proposal in a memo that was larger than the full report by the royal commission.

Proposal for an independent Sorbian Lusatia following WWII. Such a state would have undeniably had all it's affairs controlled by the Soviet Union alike the rest of Europe east of the Iron Curtain

Attachments

• 12019778-121496545519708-afc5171,750,0,0,0.jpg
    12019778-121496545519708-afc5171,750,0,0,0.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 482