Proposals and War Aims That Didn't Happen Map Thread

Would RK Turkestan be completely depopulated or would the Nazis only genocide the Slavic and Jewish populations there?

Would RK Turkestan be completely depopulated or would the Nazis only genocide the Slavic and Jewish populations there?
"Prior to the start of Operation Barbarossa, Rosenberg included the ethnically mainly Turkic and Muslim areas of the USSR in Central Asia in his plans for the future establishment of German supremacy in the remnants of the Soviet Union due to their historical antagonism to the extension of Russian control over the area, in spite of his doubts that German conquests would reach that far east.[4] His original proposal entailed the creation of a string of "de-Russified" and German-friendly suzerainties — likely to be someday linked to the Third Reich by either or both the planned Breitspurbahn three-meter rail gauge Nazi heavy rail network and the easternmost extensions of the Reichsautobahn divided highway system — around the Russian "core area" of Muscovy, which was to be deprived of its access to the Baltic and Black Seas. These entities were Greater Finland, the Baltic region, White Ruthenia (Belarus), Greater Ukraine, Greater Caucasia, Turkestan, Idel-Ural, and Siberia, while a stretch of territory on the western frontier with Germany was to become either part of it or otherwise be under its direct control.[4]

This suggestion was rejected by Adolf Hitler due to not meeting his stated objective of acquiring sufficient Lebensraum in the east for Germany. On Hitler's orders, the proposal for a German civil administration in Central Asia was also shelved by Rosenberg at least for the immediate future, who was instead directed to focus his work on the European parts of the USSR for the time-being",

Unfortunately, no map of this proposal exists, so I hope this newspaper clipping will do. (Feel free to make your own map, though)

1584076068715.png

No one, aside from King Hussein, was in favour of this proposal. The PLO Executive Council released this statement after it was announced.

The people of Palestine alone, and in the necessary atmosphere of freedom, can decide on their own future and the future of their cause.... And now the King is revealing himself and his collusion by announcing, though in different words, the birth of this "tiny entity," often bargaining with Israel that he should be a partner in it, in return for concessions in Jerusalem and in the Triangle as regards real sovereignty and, of course, for recognition and peace with Israel, and the creation of a bridge over which it could cross into all parts of the Arab homeland.
Baically, they thought it would bring an end to their nationalist aspirations. Almost every Arab state rejected this plan, seeing it as an attempt to undermine the Palestinians.

The Palestinian National Council even went one step further and called for King Hussein's overthrow.

"[We must] engage in a struggle to liberate Jordan from the subservient royalist regime which is a mask for the effective Zionist domination of the East Bank and acts as a hired guardian of the Zionist occupation of Palestine"
Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir gave his opinions on the plan in a short and succinct manner in a speech to the Knesset

The Knesset has duly noted the Prime Minister's statement of March 16, 1972, regarding the speech made by the King of Jordan on March 11, 1972. The Knesset has determined that the historic right of the Jewish people to the Land of Israel is beyond challenge

rosenberg-plan_7154537675_o .gif

Alfred Rosenberg's plan for dividing the USSR. OTL his Ostministerium had limited influence in the east, and his plans were never seriously considered.

Well, at that time K-border was already existing...
Fair enough, but that isn't large enough a Turkestan. There's still a lot of Tatars, Bashkirs, Chuvash, Altai etc. in Russia.

Interestingly though, the eastern border of Muscovy and Ural follows the Ob, Irtysh, and Tobol Rivers down to the Kazakh border.

If they ignored the Kazakh border in favor of following the Tobol River all the way down you'd end up with Kostanay, Ural instead of Kostanay, Turkestan as in the proposal.

Reichskommissariat Turkestan, the furthest of Nazi Germany's proposed boundary with Japan's sphere
That depends if we are talking about the 70° meridian east or the Yenisei River as the division of German and Japanese sphere of influence.

What did Japan plan to do with Siberia? I know that they wanted Russian land east of the Amur river and the Kamchatka peninsula, but that is all that I was able to find about it, as the majority of people in this forum know, Japan's expansion plans were even more batshit insane than the Nazis', they even wanted Colombia and Cuba, but it feels weird that they never mention Siberia anywhere (as far as I know) even though Siberia would fall in their post-war sphere.

For my ASB Axis plans wank map I guessed that Japan would just create a White Russian puppet state led by some exiled goon like Rodzaevsky, or as the Nazis intended, balkanize Siberia into various nations to be included on the Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere, I also assumed that Japan planned to expand Manchukuo to Outer Manchuria in the pre-1858 borders of the Qing Dynasty.

For my ASB Axis plans wank map I guessed that Japan would just create a White Russian puppet state led by some exiled goon like Rodzaevsky, or as the Nazis intended, balkanize Siberia into various nations to be included on the Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere, I also assumed that Japan planned to expand Manchukuo to Outer Manchuria in the pre-1858 borders of the Qing Dynasty
I'd imagine they would directly annex it or put it as first in line for Japonisation and successive annexation, due to the combo "low population - lot of resources". Also, there isn't really an abundance of local Asian cultures to permit the creation of puppet nations. And Pan-Asian Fascist Japan doesn't seems to me the type of regime that would allow European controlled states in its inner sphere.

According to reddit this was Atatürk's vision what Turkey's borders should be.

accordingtoataturk.png

Though I'm a bit skeptical since it seemingly doesn't include Cyprus despite having a sizable Turkish community.