Proposals and War Aims That Didn't Happen Map Thread

Union_of_Arab_Republics_1972.png

It isn't so bad. Thuriginia and Saxony had some overlap with names and territory in the past, and the Ernestine and Albertine Duchies were called Saxony at various times. There is a Saxony here already, so they gave the other the name of Thuringia. Might be ways to explain the Palantine part as the Wittlesbasch consolidating their various dynasty lands there, and the Prince-Bishoprics, though as those were straddling the rather than being in one side, it does indeed not fit here. Heck, I think the that much of the Rhine was only ever a border when the Entente were occupying it, and even then there were a lot of cities occupied on the far backs. Well, not counting during the First Republic.
At that time, there were more plans about subdivision of hypotetical united Germany. I found about Gustav Struve but am not able to find map, however it should contain: Upper, Middle and Lower Rheinland, Svabia, Franconia, Hesse, Vestphalia, Thuringia, Upper and Lower Saxony, Schleswig-Holstein, Meklenburg, Brandenburg, Prussia, Pomerania, Silesia, Bohemia, Moravia, Bavaria, Austria, Styria, Tyrol and Illyria (maybe otl Ilyr kingdom, with Terst as capital).
Probably make sense, even if I am not sure how would look like these three Rheinlands with Vestphalia, SVabia and Hesse...

Lol, now I am lookin on some North sea bottom maps and is funny how this proposal completely ignore Doggerland...
Another thinks is - how unlikely is UK which does not bother cause of land border with Germany?
How much stupid/mad (in comparison to this proposal :D) would be dam going insteda England-Denmark Netherland-east Dogerland-Denmark?