Proposals and War Aims That Didn't Happen Map Thread

I hate to double-post, but I just saw this fake proposal in response to the Turkish campaign in Northern Syria by the German satirical party Die Partei on Facebook and just wanted to share it here.

73076114_10157496237018818_3700718730481762304_n.jpg

The text reads: The Kurdish Question? Three state solution!

Dementor

Banned
Confirmed as not Russian and potentially Bulgarian; the name for Belarus is written differently in those two languages.

I stand by my earlier point though, that the language of a map is not necessarily the same as that of the group running the campaign. It merely acts as an indicator of the intended audience.
It's not Bulgarian either - that would be "Беларус". But despite Russian predominance in Belarus, the Belarussian version of the name is officially used, so Google maps use that.

Dementor

Banned
I hate to double-post, but I just saw this fake proposal in response to the Turkish campaign in Northern Syria by the German satirical party Die Partei on Facebook and just wanted to share it here.

View attachment 495288

The text reads: The Kurdish Question? Three state solution!
Wonder how long until Turkish government propaganda picks this up and accuses the EU of plotting to destroy Turkey?

Say hello to the Republic of Mahabad, a short-lived Kurdish state which only existed from 22 January to 15 December 1946. Perceived by most Western countries as a Soviet puppet state and unpopular with many Kurdish leaders, the Republic was eventually abandoned by the Soviets as part of a commitment to withdraw from northwestern Iran, leading to it's destruction.
I could see an alt history where Mahabad survives to the present day and Autonomous Azerbaijan is annexed to the Azerbaijani SSR.