President Winston Churchill?

Thande

Donor
A famous German politician who was mayor of Munich for a long time, but not born in Bavaria, said "a horse born among cows is still a horse".
And, oddly enough, the Duke of Wellington (who was born in Ireland but always said he was English) said "Just because a man is born in a stable does not make him a horse."

As one of my history books commented, "I think Jesus would have been with him on that one." :D

He could also be born at an American embassy. Maybe we could have him born at the US embassy for whatever reason rather then Bleinham Palace?

He could also be born at an American embassy. Maybe we could have him born at the US embassy for whatever reason rather then Bleinham Palace?

Why? Churchill's mother was a US citizen. That means Winston Churchill was a natural born US citizen. All he would have had to do was come to The United States and claim natural born US citizenship through his mother.

This was my answer to what an American Churchill would have been. I.E. What would Churchill be if he was American? Answer Teddy Roosevelt.

*Gets image of Churchill's face on Mt. Rushmore :D *
Not too sure about Churchill being like Teddy, what was he like on on conversation? And he may not have offered to meditate during the Japanese-Russian War. Unless Churchill and Roosevelt become the American version of Gladstone and Disrailea (sp)...

*Gets image of Churchill's face on Mt. Rushmore :D *
Not too sure about Churchill being like Teddy, what was he like on on conversation? And he may not have offered to meditate during the Japanese-Russian War. Unless Churchill and Roosevelt become the American version of Gladstone and Disrailea (sp)...

"Disraeli," like "Israeli" preceded with a "D".