President Henry Wallace...would he drop A-bomb?

Suppose the DNC and FDR never asked Harry Truman to replace Wallace and decided to stick with the current VP.

After FDR's death how would President Henry Wallace end the war with Japan? Would he consider dropping the Atomic bomb?

Perhaps Wallace wouldn't have insisted on "Unconditional Surrender". The Japanese were making overtures of peace, and Wallace would have been inclined to accept them. It's worth noting, that, after an uprising at an internment camp in California, FDR favored significant action, while Wallace counseled caution, arguing that if the US used force, it could impact US POWs held by the Japanese.

I think by that time it was readily apparant that the US POW's in Japan could hardly have their situation made even worse. From what I've heard, many might have found death a better option then the one they were in.

Are there records available publicly of the cabinet meetings in which the decision to drop the atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki was taken? Was Wallace present at those meetings as Secretary of Commerce? If he was did he give an opinion?

I believe that if he was President in 1945 he would not have authorised the dropping of the atomic bomb. Article published in the November 7, 2003 issue of Executive Intelligence Review November 2003, Henry Wallace Would Never Have Dropped the Bomb on Japan: http://www.larouchepub.com/other/2003/3043h_wallace.html .