President Forever and other 270soft games Megathread

I played as Ignatieff and ended up giving Harper the exact same seats he won in OTL.
k2jEF6s.png

I don't know where else I can post this but I did play a very close '68 game on President Elect 1988.
QryFbWyrQa6vJiPCd_I4mg.png

JraFsg7BQI6jM2BCsmBJmA.png

Ronald Reagan (CA)/William Scranton (PA) def. Robert Kennedy (NY)/Vance Hartke (IN) and Barry Commoner (MO)/Lincoln Ragsdale (AZ)

Highlights include this result in Delaware which almost certainly would be reversed in a recount.
Y8TrKsnRSKeYedKUMnTi0w.png

fdrsteele3churchillcurtishisttermauer.JPG

Governor Franklin D. Roosevelt (D-NY)/ Rep. Joseph Steele (D-CA) v Senator Winston Churchill (R-NY)/ Vice President Charles Curtis (R-KS) v Rep. Arnold Hister (S-TX)/ Mr. James Mauer (S-PA) v Gov. John R Brinkley (I-KS)/ Dr. Frances Townsend (I-CA)

disneydirksen52eleanororsonwellesmarcantinohallinanmacbyrd.JPG

Mr. Walter E Disney (R-CA)/ Rep Everett Dirksen (R-IL) v Fmr First Lady Eleanor Roosevelt (D-NY)/ Senator Orson Welles (D-WI) v Rep. Vito Marcantino (Pro-NY)/ Mr. Vincent Hallinan (Pro-CA) v General (ret.) Douglas MacArthur (C-NY)/ Senator Harry F Byrd (C-VA)

yiHQLw7.png

The POD with this is Layton doesn't die of cancer like IOTL. The polls showed an NDP minority by a comfortable margin, but Harper's Conservatives did better than the polls showed.

upload_2017-9-5_4-9-7.png

Al Gore/Tom Vilsack (Democratic): 409 EV, 72,609,382 votes (53%)
John McCain/Mitt Romney (Republican): 129 EV, 60,631,816 votes (44.3%)

Ralph Nader/Matt Gonzalez (Independent): 2,397,649 votes (1.8%)
Bob Barr/Wayne Allyn Root (Libertarian): 1,258,116 votes (0.9%)

Al Gore was the first Democrat to lose West Virginia and win the popular vote since Woodrow Wilson in 1916. Now, as the state votes pretty convincingly for him, he felt triumphant.

Florida? The state that denied him his victory back in 2000? It didn't matter. The rest of the country voted overwhelmingly for him. Tennessee? Unfortunately still Republican...

But Texas, Virginia, Idaho, Alaska. States not even Bill Clinton won. He had a bigger mandate. He was now able to lead the country as his own man, not in the shadow of President Clinton.

This might sound like the world's most stupidest question, but, how do I take a screenshot of it? Print Screen is too big of a hassle.

(This is because I haven't played PI in a year or two.)

This might sound like the world's most stupidest question, but, how do I take a screenshot of it? Print Screen is too big of a hassle.

(This is because I haven't played PI in a year or two.)
I think its control alt print screen , if you search through this thread someone said it as well that how I found it