President Forever and other 270soft games Megathread

Damn, that was close. I really thought Bush had it for a solid four hours. Dean's running mate was Vilsack, and Bush's was Bill Frist.
bMsn4nV.png

Battle of the Billionaires

America followed its election of the first man to win the Presidency with no political or military service with a second ,though this one with a much more Liberal bent. When Schultz announced his attention to run, people were curious and indeed he seemed to be what the base wanted in a rather crowded field. After a few nervey moments early on he eked out a strong win in a very large pool of candidates. Trump for his part also stormed to victory in the primaries ,though his ratings among most voters were dire it look like the Whitehouse would be Democratic again. At rather upbeat convention Tulsi Gabbard was selected, Not the first choice as he had looked at Kamala Harris or Tammy Duckworth (Weren't in VP selection for some reason) he decided to focus on keeping a senatorial majority and picked another non-white woman as VP. Trump for all his spin and PR couldn't hold it all back with scandal after scandal and someone who could attack Trump on his few remaining strengths that of being a successful businessman and the fact that he was a political outsider. Democratic machine had learn from it past mistakes and developed a tight machine and him money they spare we are able to take the fight to the GOP heartlands. Many who had backed Trump were dissatisfied and change he promised hadn't been developed and this resentment allowed the Democratic to develop fragile basis in places like South Dakota,Nebraska and Alaska(lost by 500 votes). Indeed none of these former safe states gave Trump any big victories only winning in the low to mid 50's at best in places like West Virginia. By popular vote it was won of largest victories ever, indeed best since Warren Harding in 1920 who won 60% of the vote. Howard Schultz soon became the 46th President of the United States of America

Howard Schultz/Tulsi Gabbard: 59% 462 EC Donald Trump/Mike Pence 39.1% 76 EC

star.jpg

Last edited:
If only they had a free non-demo version of this, I'd play it.
Just figured I'd post this since I ended up sandwiched between two posts asking for pretty much a "free full version" of this game. Interestingly enough, there is a full version that is both free, and comes straight from the company itself, so no illegal activity necessary.

PRESIDENT FOREVER 2004

I just downloaded it, and it's no P4E16/PI, but it's a good enough taste. It comes with four scenarios, 2004, 1992, 1980, and 1960. There doesn't seem to be any primaries, but some people have made scenarios where you can just play the primary. In that sense, it's much more limited, but there's nothing stopping you from added candidates, and the game even comes with a candidate editor.

Sure, it's over 10 years old, but it's not awful and it seems to run fine on Windows 10. There are a lot of custom scenarios available, though some download links may not work. Looking through the scenario names, it can be modified in pretty much the same way the current games can, to include foreign, fictional, and even state/city level campaigns.

So, if you can't afford the latest game or aren't sure you want to buy the most recent incarnation or you just like free things, here's an alternative. Go download it, play it, then flood the thread with screenshots like the rest of us.

Hi everyone I'm Bigmike727 and I'm new to the forums here. Mainly joined to post in this thread, I own Prime Minister Infinity, President Infinity, and Congress Infinity. I am from the Bahamas, but I find American politics very interesting to study. Being right off the coast of Florida I often see both sides TV ads as we get Florida channels on cable and Florida is a major swing state so both sides campaign heavily there in ads and actual footwork. Anyways here's my first post.

Romney/Ryan vs. Obama/Biden 2012 Presidential Election

apb9nc.png

6Lll5

I decided to play as Romney, I like uphill battles. I campaigned heavily in North Carolina, Florida, Virginia, Ohio, and Colorado specifically, which imo are necessary to win as Romney. Pennsylvania I did campaign somewhat heavily aswell more so as insurance just incase I lost Ohio. I played on medium difficulty have only been playing the games for about two months but can easily see how in depth and detailed the games are. Tbh I know the whole political simulator genre is sort of niche for gamers, but still to the developers credit these sims are the most in depth and in my personal opinion the best out there. Some states obviously would never have been won by Romney like Minnesota, Oregon, or Michigan, but still it is a very realistic sim. Maine and New Hampshire are cheap flips for Republicans, they lean Democratic, but are fairly cheap to run ads in, and who knows those few EV's may count. Pennsylvania I didn't see as going red in 2012, but I did notice a shift in real life from 2008 more to the right when I actually did watch election night in 2012.

To play as Romney in 2012, I find it very important to win all three Presidential debates plus VP debate in order to keep momentum. Florida is typically a very close race and most of the time crucial to a Republican victory in scenarios from 2000 up, not only in RL. In the 2012 official scenario, the Hurricane Sandy events typically shift Florida into the blue column, so I advertise heavily there from I lock up the nomination/start the game, depending on whether I play the primaries. In this instance I didn't.

Anyways, enough rambling from me. I'm about to start a Clinton 2016 game, because I love to play the upset lol. For me it is more fun that way.

Hi all

Did anyone play the confederate elections on pres infinity? I did and I liked them, but I had to go in and add an observer party. That worked out well...

Anyway, the last one glitched and I can't find the scenarios any where now. I was working on a list, possibly a tl, and I'd like to credit the scenario maker and find out what to the scenarios and if there are anymore coming.

Thanks!