President Forever and other 270soft games Megathread

Fair point there.

I guess so - what was the overall seat numbers besides the UUP and the Shinners. [OH MY GOODNESS IT'S GERRY ADAMS IN THE TOP 4, IS HE HERE TO SPREAD HIS RADICAL REPUBLICAN AGENDA]
It's the exact same I believe - bar the three from the DUP, one from the Alliance, and obviously four to the UUP.

Oh my - so I take it Rodney didn't do too well?

That'd be interesting for the Tories with UCUNF actually bearing some actual fruits.
Rodney lost by a greater margin - no recount matter here.

I suppose. I wonder if it would carry on to 2011.

Rodney lost by a greater margin - no recount matter here.

I suppose. I wonder if it would carry on to 2011.

Aww, such a shame - 1 vote must have been really painful. Then again Tom is an MP now, so it's a good trade off in my eyes.

I guess so, though I'd sincerely hope they drop that awful acronym - UCUA or simply the UCU would suffice.

Aww, such a shame - 1 vote must have been really painful. Then again Tom is an MP now, so it's a good trade off in my eyes.

I guess so, though I'd sincerely hope they drop that awful acronym - UCUA or simply the UCU would suffice.
It may actually fuck them over given that they'll go into 2011 even more linked up with the Tories, who would've been muddling through a minority government by that time (that last bit's more speculation than anything but I like the idea of it).

A decent, if unambitious showing as Plaid Cymru in 2015.

5z34Bq3.png

CaXCV4d.png

UKIP gets 0 seats, despite having more votes than SNP, which got 1. Strange.

The reason is that the SNP runs only in Scotland, while UKIP fields more candidates in places like England. Therefore the SNP is getting more votes with few candidates which helps them have a better chance for one of their candidates to win.