Post-WW2 New Order

Gomberg_map.jpg

This map was started before the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, and published in February, 1942. What do you think that should have happened for this to happen, and what would be the relations and politics of this world?

Here is the article read to have more context about the nations: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outline_of_the_Post-War_New_World_Map.

Historian uncovers what is believed to be the first so-called "America-wank", circa 1942.

Seriously, though, aside from it being an obvious America-wank and some inaccuracies, it is an interesting concept. That is, if someone found a way to make a Pan-African state work (or North American. Or South American. Or a single state with Manchus, native Siberians, Iranians, Germans etc.) If someone did some research on what would be some actually viable ways to create such nations, it would have the potential for a world without international conflict (note I said "international").

@The Informator Wanker ... none of these states seem particularly democratic to me, to be honest. It either seems like a "New World Order"-type conspiracy, like widespread fascism, or 1984-type totalitarianism.

What happened to Germany? Was Operation Vegetarian executed?

It's incredible to see that, even in 1942, writers of future history were still too lazy to do anything with Africa.

I find it a little odd that the UK lost Northern Ireland, but somehow has gained Madagascar and half of Indonesia.
And the fact that China has somehow annexed the entirety of SE Asia.
And 'Hebrew-land' having absorbed the entire Kingdom of Jordan makes me suspect that the Arab nations probably banded together to enact revenge.
Oh, and Mexico is just all one state.
I was joking at the start, but this really does look like a particularly lazy FH piece. All it needs is Cascadia and a few moon bases.

What a great find.

Also for a lot of rhetoric in the bottom part about anti-colonialism. The U.S retains the philippines and gains territory in Indonesia,Taiwan/Haian and Cape Verde as well. Not to mention the USSR becoming possibly larger the mongol empire.