Populous Natives Americans in the US

They were used in both Pennsylvania and Ontario. How effective they were is another matter. Some of the targeted natives got smallpox but we don't know how many of them got it from the blanket vs other sources. What's much clearer is that these were deliberate attempts to exterminate them.
How is that any different then poisoning wells or sending dead bodies over the walls of cities, which has been done since time immemorial?

? I never it was different. I said it happened.
You said it was genocide. This isn't genocide it is using an established tactic for a specific goal which was not complete extermination of the entire population. They also wouldn't think that it would eliminate the entire population just weakening them for accomplishing the current goal they aiming for.

They were used in both Pennsylvania and Ontario. How effective they were is another matter. Some of the targeted natives got smallpox but we don't know how many of them got it from the blanket vs other sources. What's much clearer is that these were deliberate attempts to exterminate them.
Do you remember the sources? Everytime I look into these claims it all comes down to the a single example, not multiple different events.