Pop Culture Timelines Go-To Thread

What would have happened if Power Rangers and VR Troopers had a official crossover ? What I mean by that what would be that Plot synopsis behind the scenes etc .
Probably similar to the one with the reviled live action TMNT later on, the villain's team up, probably allies mistaken for enemies and all the usual cliché's you see in such things.

For those who remember my old Alternate History of Animated Films timeline, I'm not exactly proud of a lot of the decisions I made in that project, and after doing years of research on animation at the time, I'm thinking about reworking it completely from the ground up if I ever bring it back.

For one thing, I think Fleischer ITTL will only produce one DC film (the first Superman film), and maybe do some follow-up shorts, but not another DC feature. I also think Walter Lantz's filmography will be completely different from the original version.

If Nintendo’s deal with Philips to develop the SNES-CD had gone through, would’ve a Sega-Sony partnership been likely?
Not particularly

Sony made an offer to both Nintendo and Sega, got rejected by both. I sincerely doubt that a Phillips SNES-CD would change Sega of Japan’s mind because frankly end of day their executive team was god awful.

Perhaps they hook up with NEC, although Bomberman, HudsonSoft, and some mediocre CPUs aren’t worth much (NEC ¥¥¥ though is of course valuable).

What is everyone thoughts on the idea of Martin Luther King appearing in a episode of Star Trek The Original Series Thoughts ?
Considering that he persuaded Nichelle Nichols to stay on the show, I think that he could have at least considered the possibility of being on Star Trek if he'd been invited.

Whether Dr. King would have a respectfully done role in the series, once the censors and Southern affiliates got finished tearing apart the episode, is another matter all together.

Not particularly

Sony made an offer to both Nintendo and Sega, got rejected by both. I sincerely doubt that a Phillips SNES-CD would change Sega of Japan’s mind because frankly end of day their executive team was god awful.

Perhaps they hook up with NEC, although Bomberman, HudsonSoft, and some mediocre CPUs aren’t worth much (NEC ¥¥¥ though is of course valuable).
What about Sony?

So after reading Player Two Start I'm looking for more video game alternate histories. Not particularly questions like the ones above, just timelines/posts/threads (IDK how they're called I'm new)

If Nintendo’s deal with Sony to develop the SNES-CD hadn’t fallen through, would’ve a Nintendo-Sony-Microsoft partnership in the early 2000s been plausible?

Question: If WSX started running shows in 2006, who would be more available: Nigel McGuinness or Fergal Devitt?

Edit: Screw it, going with McGuinness.

Last edited: