Pop Culture Timelines Go-To Thread

The Adventures of Brisco County Jr would be a tough loss. Alternatively it does big and that helps Bruce Campbell get Evil Dead going in the late 90s?
I don't remember that one..but seems was another victim of Friday Night Death slot(the irony as Fox wanting a synergy, put X-files after Brisco Jr...but seems didn't worked for it) yeah is a loss but again that is other show victim of 'good in the wrong day/network' maybe if was thursday...

Back to Ash vs Evil Dead, if the show become a sucess for Showtime/whatever pick up, could help a lot to have the Evil Dead movie in the 90's/00 as the great finale for Evil Dead

I was thinking that since Paramount still had DC until 1967, I was thinking Paramount could basically reuse Fleischer's assets to start anew with a better version of Famous Studios.
Whoops, I got confused for a minute and thought you were talking about Marvel. Yes, Paramount still owns DC.

What if Nintendo does a Rosalina game (with Super Mario Galaxy physics) at some point? Could that work? (It might explain how Rosalina had acquired her cosmic abilities).

Since @NoName has allowed me to borrow some of his animated film ideas, I thought of a new way that Fox could have its own animation with Disney still being at large.

Long story short, my idea was that they take up Film Roman when Phil Roman leaves Warner Bros. Animation (IOTL, he started at a Studio led by Chuck Jones). Eventually, Phil Roman recruits the likes of Mark Evanier, Matt Groening and Brad Bird to the studio. This eventually leads to Fox being a small, but successful in the animated film landscape. With Brad Bird's films like The Iron Giant and The Incredibles standing out.

What if Thatcher was Successful and she cancelled BBC paying licensed and later on privatized the BBC?

I suspect a more commercial BBC would have closed down production of a lot of troubled, expensive shows like Doctor Who and you are likely to see a drift towards more 'reality' populist TV as the 90/00's happened to pay the bills. It would be a very different focused organisation, esp if the 'public service' remit was also removed.

By 2020 its probably not recognisable as the BBC we have now.

closed down production of a lot of troubled, expensive shows like Doctor Who
So nothing of value was loss..NICE. Still for some should be lucky thatcher didn't pulled, she almost pulled it but labour and bbc lobby fought hard for it...still thanks for pennies on it

Ahh! I was looking at the four old dudes doing their thing on TV this week, thinking "Wasn't there another who didn't make it!"
Yeah, there's two really. Brian quit in 1969 and drowned shortly after under mysterious circumstances, while Bill quit peacefully in 1992.

More stuff from Beatles-less...
This could also tie in with my Stones concept. Psychedelic rock is introduced to this TL by the Stones, and Satanic Majesties becomes a success. They would not, in this universe, have followed it up with the Beggars Banquet-Goats Head Soup streak, which featured some of their most popular songs, such as Sympathy For The Devil, Brown Sugar, Gimme Shelter, Rocks Off, Tumbling Dice, and Angie. What do you think that particular arm of that universe would be like, without Mick Taylor or Ron Wood, since Brian would not have quit the group and died shortly after.

Def gonna check that TL out EM and Geekhis. Love me some Jim Henson. I have a pop culture TL I have been working on in my head for a while that mostly centers on Nintendo. One of the ideas was to have Nintendo to get Disney/Pixar, Jim Henson, and Studio Ghibli to make a Mario, Metroid, and LoZ films respectively.