Pop-culture in TL-191

• Thread starter Deleted member 82792
  • Start date
Yeah, I do imagine people using Featherston to justify hate crimes against Asexuals.
Um, no.

I don't view Featherston engaging in self-hating behavior or beliefs.

Simply put, he's Asexual, in the most exaggerated manner.

He doesn't care about sex. He doesn't feel any desire for it. He loves no one and is attracted to no one and nothing, but he may admire other things/people in the most platonic manner possible. He also doesn't really hate anyone who has that similar condition (why would he, anyway?). All he really hates, besides the damnyankees and the Confederate Establishment, are Blacks. The closest thing to love would probably be towards the Confederacy.

For me, Featherston being Asexual is a head canon call-back to an earlier idea I had where he is descendant of this guy, and his Asexuality is a sign that he was never meant to be born and procreate.

Last edited:
Um, no.

I don't view Featherston engaging in self-hating behavior or beliefs.

Simply put, he's Asexual, in the most exaggerated manner.

He doesn't care about sex. He doesn't feel any desire for it. He loves no one and is attracted to no one and nothing, but he may admire other things/people in the most platonic manner possible. He also doesn't really hate anyone who has that similar condition (why would he, anyway?). All he really hates, besides the damnyankees and the Confederate Establishment, are Blacks. The closest thing to love would probably be towards the Confederacy.

For me, Featherston being Asexual is a head canon call-back to an earlier idea I had where he is descendant of this guy, and his Asexuality is a sign that he was never meant to be born and procreate.
I was talking about people in-universe using Featherston (possibly) being Asexual to justify hate on Asexual people.

Last edited:
Depending on how things go OTL US would probably call out TL191 US for "being commie sympathisers" whilst TL191 US would call OTL US out for being rascist and still having southron sympathies.

TL191 Japan would proabably call OTL Japan weak.
"Progressives" of OTL reaction to Operation Blackbeard: "We should just give Ohio to the Confederacy, besides they get what they voted for! What do you mean Ohio is a swing state, and it's un-American to say that?!"

"Progressives" of OTL reaction to Operation Blackbeard: "We should just give Ohio to the Confederacy, besides they get what they voted for! What do you mean Ohio is a swing state, and it's un-American to say that?!"
The least Southern “Progressives” apologists

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
Folks would be well advised to keep current politics out of this thread.

It will be unfortunate if a Mod needs to come back to deal with further reports.

Now let's get back on topic.

220px-Boney_M._-_Rasputin_1978_s.jpg

Thoughts on a tl-191 version of this?

Thoughts on a TL-191 version of this?
IDK about that but good song tho and fellow barries I hope that we discussed about this…..Turbofolk of TL191 world

I think this would be interesting discussion especially when we consider places like Austria-Hungry, Ottoman Empire and even the South collapse with many ethnic & national groups making multiple songs about the nationality and patriotism

I think this would be interesting discussion especially when we consider places like Austria-Hungry, Ottoman Empire and even the South collapse with many ethnic & national groups making multiple songs about the nationality and patriotism
Adding to this

Serbia Strong, a song used by Serbian rebels in the Serbian Conflict (2014-present).

Adding to this

Serbia Strong, a song used by Serbian rebels in the Serbian Conflict (2014-present).
The Totally not actionist song, “Das Schonste Auf Der Welt” that were recorded back in the late 1919 but retuned in used the Second Great War against the Radius power as moral booster for the austrians part of the empire and remain popular to the Austrian part of the Empire as well as rise of nationalism too.

During the 1990s Rebellion on Austrian Empire particularly in Boston and Serbia when the engagement become more intensely bloody as many claim that the KuK army committed allege genocide intent against the Serbs and Bosniak population. During the two conflicts, Das Schonste song were played different medley with mixing with turbo music in the 90s to boost the cause and have a tune for the soldiers.

The bizarre remix of the song with wildly popular among Kuk soldiers, Austrian nationalists and civilian in the 1990s as the conflict continues in both places. The song bizarrely popular among the the Western world as well as many of them using it as a joke for dark humor but unfortunately it use as a anthem for [1]Alt-Radius community on the internet for campaigning "reduction of the undesirable groups"

(1) Different word for the alt-right with replace with Radius power

Last edited:

Deleted member 82792

Probably a lot more militaristic/Positive about American value even more than OTL. Less racist but more nationalistic theme in Cartoons.

Also, a possibility of adult cartoons been more portable as kids cartoons
Sort of like GI Joe?