Pop-culture in TL-191

• Thread starter Deleted member 82792
  • Start date
What do you think Pretty Little Liars would be like in TL-191?
p8121116_b_v9_aa.jpg
Would be WAY different in Tl191 pop culture

Real question would be what Scott would get canceled for in tl-191, assuming Texas is still independent by 2014.
View attachment 815536
Thoughts on a TL-191 version of this, considering that Scott is from Texas?
I remember when FNAF first came out, it was everywhere and I was so much of a fan in 2015.

but really, I generally don’t think those games and scott were ever exist because of how the timeline so different compared to OTL

Hey, wonder one thing guy. How will nukes be portray in TL-191 that differentiate from OTL media

Last edited:

Deleted member 82792

Do you think Xena could be made ITTL? Or something similar?

Here's something that's real:

In my own head canon, I don't really see this having its own TL-191 version due to my view of Featherston being an aromantic asexual.

However, one version I can think of would portray Lulu Mattox indulging in a one-way fantasy of being (somehow) married to the Confederate President, despite him getting into shenanigans of understanding what "love" is and how one should act when they are "in love".

Here's something that's real:

In my own head canon, I don't really see this having its own TL-191 version due to my view of Featherston being an aromantic asexual.
Jake Featherstone not having a attraction with either sex, but honestly make him even more “ weird”and “strange” to say the least as I feel that US and the world would be more conservative and militaristic meaning less sympathy with feminine men and anything that is LGBT association specific on Midwestern were they would not tolerate it unlike with racism.

Jake would be more for villainize with asexually if that was the case
However, one version I can think of would portray Lulu Mattox indulging in a one-way fantasy of being (somehow) married to the Confederate President, despite him getting into shenanigans of understanding what "love" is and how one should act when they are "in love".
It would also make sense because Lulu look like the only person that Featherstone tolerated I don’t like anyone else in the snake presidency as well as Mattox did love him regardless of his genocidal actions and crimes in US
View attachment 817485
Picture of the tv series: Resistance, a show that takes place in a world where the Japanese won the Fourth Pacific War and conquered the Pacific and the United States. It is an adaptation of the 1980s novel of the same name. For more information: https://www.alternatehistory.com/fo...federacy-tl-191.185493/page-297#post-24016221.
I am surprised that General Ishii wouldn’t just release the black plague spread in the pacific coast as well as Post-superbomb attacks on the American Cities