Pop-culture in TL-191

• Thread starter Deleted member 82792
  • Start date
"Build that Wall!"- Tino Chrupalla and Alice Weidel.
Bro imagine Kyle is actually Second generation Polish Jew migrants who landed in Germany for better opportunity

And Eastern Europe would be kind of like Latin America for German South Park
“Work, Polish Man, Work!”

Last edited:
Bro imagine Kyle is actually Second generation Polish Jew migrants who landed in Germany for better opportunity

And Eastern Europe would be kind of like Latin America for German South Park
“Work, Polish Man, Work!”
So I guess that episode of Kyle being sent to a Concertation- I mean Ice Detention Camp would make some sense now.

So I guess that episode of Kyle being sent to a Concertation- I mean Ice Detention Camp would make some sense now.
Real questions here are: will people still get their politics from tl-191 South Park, and would some idiots on the internet blame South Park for why AfG won the 2017 German election? (No joke, people do get their politics from South Park in Otl, and I even told people that I don't get my politics from South Park, and I browsed a subreddit that blames South Park for why Trump won in 2016 and eventually Roe V. Wade being overturned (yes really) and used that this famous quote from Trey Parker from like two decades ago: "I hate conservatives, but I really fucking hate liberals," as if they said that two days ago and still believe it. And I was like, "did you guys even watch season 20 or any of the seasons in the Trump era?")

Real questions here are: will people still get their politics from tl-191 South Park, and would some idiots on the internet blame South Park for why AfG won the 2017 German election? (No joke, people do get their politics from South Park in Otl, and I even told people that I don't get my politics from South Park, and I browsed a subreddit that blames South Park for why Trump won in 2016 and eventually Roe V. Wade being overturned (yes really) and used that this famous quote from Trey Parker from like two decades ago: "I hate conservatives, but I really fucking hate liberals," as if they said that two days ago and still believe it. And I was like, "did you guys even watch season 20 or any of the seasons in the Trump era?")
As a massive South Park fan the same as you, I honestly think that a German South Park will be "less" offensive compared to IOTL counterpart as the German Empire is heavily conservative and love their culture identity meaning a lot sayings will not be tolerated like mocking religion and even some "degenerate imagery"

Free speech in America helps South Park immensely and the German Empire had the same thing I think it's going to be a lot kind of like a more taboo to cover these topics like abortion, religion swearing and mocking the monarchy.

Last edited:
As a massive South Park fan the same as you, I honestly think that a German South Park will be "less"offensive compared to IOTL counterpart as the German Empire is heavily conservative and superpower that culture identity meaning a lot sayings will not be tolerated like mocking religion.

Free speech in America helps South Park immensely and the German Empire had the same thing I think it's going to be a lot kind of like a more taboo to cover these topics like abortion, religion swearing and mocking the monarchy.
Wonder how Cartman dressing up as Featherston would fly in tl-191 or, better yet, what Cartman's name would be in tl-191 (ok, Cartman's name being similar to an otl WW2 German pilot: Erich Hartmann was a coincidence, but still).

Wonder how Cartman dressing up as Featherston would fly in tl-191 or, better yet, what Cartman's name would be in tl-191 (ok, Cartman's name being similar to an otl WW2 German pilot: Erich Hartmann was a coincidence, but still).
How about an Actionist France or even Tsar Russia? Because they are enemies to Germany but also for the heavy anti-Semitic views and also commitment to destroy the German nation during SGW

Also I think the Tsar of Russia or at least the prime minister would be a equivalent of Featherston in Europe
1677565982787.png

Last edited:
I wonder Otl Country will Reacted and Act with their Tl191 counterparts?
Depending on how things go OTL US would probably call out TL191 US for "being commie sympathisers" whilst TL191 US would call OTL US out for being rascist and still having southron sympathies.

TL191 Japan would proabably call OTL Japan weak.

Last edited:
Depending on how things go OTL US would probably call out TL191 US for "being commie synpathisers" whilst TL191 US would call OTL US out for being rascist and still having southron sympathies.

TL191 Japan would proabably call OTL Japan weak.
TL-191 Germany studying WW2: "This is why we need a Kaiser!"

TL-191 Austria, Russia, and Ottoman Empire studying WW1 and interwar era: "Bruh, really?"
TL-191 Italy studying WW1: "At last, Italian lands are now united!"
TL-191 Italy studying WW2: "Ok, I'm glad the guy who said he'll make the trains run faster wasn't elected. Also, WTF happened to our army?"

But you forgot that he's still Jewish and still problematic because.... You know ... Actionist France deported and State sponsored pogroms of German & Dutch Jews

It can still happen but speaking of religious groups how about the Mormon episode?
Why am I imagining those episodes about Islamic terrorism being about Mormon terrorism in tl-191? Yeah, true; Mormons actually responded well to the episode about them, but still. Maybe it's because Mormons in the books became Islamic terrorists of this world.