Pop-culture in TL-191

• Thread starter Deleted member 82792
  • Start date
I suspect that this must be a Cesare's Legion analog, except they're larping off of Napoleon.
Yeah, Figured it would make for a neat contrast to the more Prussian-looking NCR analog (it takes from TL-191 America, so it's obviously gonna look and act a bit more germanic than the US we're familiar with)

Yeah, Figured it would make for a neat contrast to the more Prussian-looking NCR analog (it takes from TL-191 America, so it's obviously gonna look and act a bit more germanic than the US we're familiar with)
"Prussian NCR"
Definitely is going to be the Midwest State who be the perfect analogy for NCR has they likely have the most Prussian influence and have a lot Germans to hammered at home

"Prussian NCR"
Definitely is going to be the Midwest State who be the perfect analogy for NCR has they likely have the most Prussian influence and have a lot Germans to hammered at home
Perhaps. I used California to make the analog more obvious. And in-universe, the look would be considered American. So you got folks looking like WW1 German soldiers combined with a more militaristic bend akin to TL 191 America facing off against folks trying to replicate Eighteenth century military uniforms, think the Minutemen from Fallout 4, but less benevolent. They probably even use the same kinda weaponry.

Last edited:
And in-universe, the look would be considered American. So you got folks looking like WW1 German soldiers facing off against folks trying to replicate Eighteenth century military uniforms, think the Minutemen from Fallout 4, but less benevolent. They probably even use the same kinda weaponry.
I think this is the perfect uniform for this "Prussian NCR" Nation
1668655423408.png

1668655444929.png

1668655482865.png

What are going to be the Mormon stereotypes in TL191?

Because I'm very doubt that going to be potrayal as "very kind people have good morals" consider the fact that US were fighting a conflict with the moments for 63 years. As well as many Anti-Mormon Sentiment likely remain high in the US military and public as large.

This factor definitely affect the portrayal of the Mormons in popular culture as seen as traitorous rat who nothing more than trouble with the US.

ss_6853292c2b9c949ac4e872725b8e979ecbc1d1f8.1920x1080.jpg

A screenshot from the popular FGW Squad-Based Multiplayer video game known as Verdun (2015), or has since been known as the FGW Game Series.

Created by the independent game studios of Backmill Games and M2H, Verdun is set on the Western Front of the FGW, letting gamers play different squads on both sides the Entente and Central Powers side such as the German Landser, British Highlanders, and French Chassuers. The game also hosts many different rifles and uniforms, all period correct and corresponding to the different squad types. In 2017, a sequel known as Tannenberg would be released and is set on the Eastern Front, adding Austro-Hungarian, Latvian, Bulgarian, Russian, and Polish squads and new weapons as seen on the Eastern Front. Another sequel, known as Roanoke, was released in September of 2022, being set on the American Front adding more weapons and squads of the Union, Confederate, and Canadian Armies.

ss_6853292c2b9c949ac4e872725b8e979ecbc1d1f8.1920x1080.jpg

A screenshot from the popular FGW Squad-Based Multiplayer video game known as Verdun (2015), or has since been known as the FGW Game Series.

Created by the independent game studios of Backmill Games and M2H, Verdun is set on the Western Front of the FGW, letting gamers play different squads on both sides the Entente and Central Powers side such as the German Landser, British Highlanders, and French Chassuers. The game also hosts many different rifles and uniforms, all period correct and corresponding to the different squad types. In 2017, a sequel known as Tannenberg would be released and is set on the Eastern Front, adding Austro-Hungarian, Latvian, Bulgarian, Russian, and Polish squads and new weapons as seen on the Eastern Front. Another sequel, known as Roanoke, was released in September of 2022, being set on the American Front adding more weapons and squads of the Union, Confederate, and Canadian Armies.
Me when I see this post

I was gonna write a post talking about how the other fallout games would be different, but I honestly can't think of anything beyond name changes (except for New Vegas, which I already went into detail on) and location changes (3 being in Philly).

Clip from the animated historical film "Wolf Brigade." The film was released in the 1980s and is set during the 1960s occupation of the Confederacy. The occupation forces are depicted using leftover Confederate weaponry, which was a common practice as the US focused most of it's modern weaponry on overseas conflicts.

I was gonna write a post talking about how the other fallout games would be different, but I honestly can't think of anything beyond name changes (except for New Vegas, which I already went into detail on) and location changes (3 being in Philly).
Well if it were me, I would choose what place is that was really affected by TL191 effects the most mainly the South and North