Pop-culture in TL-191

• Thread starter Deleted member 82792
  • Start date
On that same note, something like the Flags of our Fathers/Letters from Iwo Jima duology, but about the Battle of Pittsburgh, with one movie being about the CS perspective, and one from the US perspective.

Going on that, one would focus more on a POV story, while the other would focus on both the battle as well as the home front ramifications of the battle.

Perhaps an insurrection on one of the New World territories the US took from Britain & France following the First Great War?
Huh, that could also work well. Instead of being set in the swamp, it's set in the cold north.

This reminds me of a post I made in the photos thread, where I proposed that the Dead Snow equivalent could be Yankee zombies in Canada as well.

Just a thought, but I can kind of see Apocalypse Now being set in one of the Mormon wars or during the FGW or SGW in TL 191.
It's interesting what would a Apocalypse Now type of Films in those wars.

Honestly the First Great war are an good setting for Apocalypse Now movie in TL191 theaters, but likely another war likely in the Canadian or Mormons instrugecy will also be a good setting.

Don't know that the US will allow its though especially in an Anti-War theme in Theaters.
On that same note, something like the Flags of our Fathers/Letters from Iwo Jima duology, but about the Battle of Pittsburgh, with one movie being about the CS perspective, and one from the US perspective.

Going on that, one would focus more on a POV story, while the other would focus on both the battle as well as the home front ramifications of the battle.
I don't think US audience or US general will likely will never even allowed it's a CSA perspective Film overall.
So either it won’t get made or some future changes in the US that allowed the confederacy to have that respective in film and media

The only one that may be allowed in Future generations that allowed the South to have their say and not use the the broom to strike them.
Let the Old generation die an allowed a new generation to take over the US and give the platform to the Confederacy and Sanders in the media.

It's interesting what would a Apocalypse Now type of Films in those wars.

Honestly the First Great war are an good setting for Apocalypse Now movie in TL191 theaters, but likely another war likely in the Canadian or Mormons instrugecy will also be a good setting.

Don't know that the US will allow its though especially in an Anti-War theme in Theaters.

I don't think US audience or US general will likely will never even allowed it's a CSA perspective Film overall.
So either it won’t get made or some future changes in the US that allowed the confederacy to have that respective in film and media

The only one that may be allowed in Future generations that allowed the South to have their say and not use the the broom to strike them.
Let the Old generation die an allowed a new generation to take over the US and give the platform to the Confederacy and Sanders in the media.
It honestly kinda depends on how the US evolves post-war. It could very easily liberalize, and for all we know, the Southern States could take the same approach to the old Confederacy as Germany did to the Reich. That, and such a film about Pittsburgh could be viewed as a "unity film"

Deleted member 82792

Any ideas what Supergirl might be like?
Supergirl-Season-5-Promotional-Poster-01.jpg

Any ideas what Supergirl might be like?
Supergirl-Season-5-Promotional-Poster-01.jpg
It's likely that is only be not existent because of the Butterfly effect but even if it were.
it probably be half similar but have completely different way.

Supergirl and even the whole superhero genre in general will probably be different in some way.

I'm attempting to make a TL 191 Fallout map. I have North America and Europe completed, but I was wondering if folks here had any ideas for the rest of the world?

Speaking of maps, here's a map of the TL 191 version of Worldwar (or Planetbattle, as some have come to call it). Credit to the WorldA map thread for the basemaps and color schemes used.

Worldwar 191.png

While on the subject of maps, I'm trying to work on a more proper map of a TL 191 MitHC style Entente Victory. ATM, it's just a cover of Doctor Lexington from the After the End thread, but ideas are welcome.

While on the subject of maps, I'm trying to work on a more proper map of a TL 191 MitHC style Entente Victory. ATM, it's just a cover of Doctor Lexington from the After the End thread, but ideas are welcome.
Have Canada an annex all of her territory including Quebec, Maine, Washington and Oregon.

Divide Germany into multiple States and occupation zones by the Entente Victor (Russian, French and British military) in Post-SGW era.

Mosely become Prime Minster of UK and Created the Imperial Federation but an Fascist and Ultranationalist forced in the World.

Are those idea acceptable?

Have Canada an annex all of her territory including Quebec, Maine, Washington and Oregon.

Divide Germany into multiple States and occupation zones by the Entente Victor (Russian, French and British military) in Post-SGW era.

Mosely become Prime Minster of UK and Created the Imperial Federation but an Fascist and Ultranationalist forced in the World.

Are those idea acceptable?
Well, those already go with the Doctor Lexington idea, so yeah!

Well, those already go with the Doctor Lexington idea, so yeah!
I think this will likely be Interesting for your Scenario
Home Childern Program
This was take place after World War II, that over 100,000 kids were sent into the UK Canada Australia New Zealand and Rhodesia to new parents that will treat them like family.

But it all turned out to be a false hope that those children will be related abused and use for labor on those colonies after WW2.

In TL191, with the Casualties of British SGW being higher and Mosley want to Maintain the Imperial Federation.
They will likely be higher kids going to this program but with a Fascist element into it.

What do you think of it?

I think this will likely be Interesting for your Scenario
Home Childern Program
This was take place after World War II, that over 100,000 kids were sent into the UK Canada Australia New Zealand and Rhodesia to new parents that will treat them like family.

But it all turned out to be a false hope that those children will be related abused and use for labor on those colonies after WW2.

In TL191, with the Casualties of British SGW being higher and Mosley want to Maintain the Imperial Federation.
They will likely be higher kids going to this program but with a Fascist element into it.

What do you think of it?
uhh, sure.

Has anyone discussed anything akin to the British Invasion from OTL (Cultural, not military) occuring in TL 191? Maybe a German invasion in the US, or even just a British Invasion as in OTL?

One thought I've had for the Post SGW era was the US flooding Canada and the former CSA with "Homestead Carpetbaggers." With most of them actually being from Eastern Europe and Asia who either took up the opportunity or were part of some deal between the US and their parent nations. Mixed with awarding land grants to US military vets and their families...

While Germany wanting to hold onto their overseas colonies and stabilize the Balkans. Decided to deport many ethno-national groups from Eastern-Central Europe to Africa and further abroad with them becoming grudgingly loyal to Germany out of protection.