Political M-BAM project

Hello guys, inspired by my Religious mapping project, I were thinking of mapping the worlds political ideologies, which will get updated after latest elections. What do you think?

This sounds interesting. From what I understand, it will be like an election map showing popularity of different parties/ideologies in administrative divisions, right? If that is the case, we may have a problem with countries such as the PRC.

This sounds interesting. From what I understand, it will be like an election map showing popularity of different parties/ideologies in administrative divisions, right? If that is the case, we may have a problem with countries such as the PRC.
well they could be shown s "no data" or just fill the whole country with the colour of the dominant party

upload_2019-6-14_11-15-7.png

So a start with Finland having elections this year
What do the colours mean?
Well I used this sort of thing:
ideas.png

With the left column used prioritarily, once I fail to find some relevant colour there I used the one on the right hand

Who on earth creates a colour scheme that differentiates 'Welfare Capitalism' from 'Obama Capitalism' but then excludes 'Agrarianism' considering the latter was basically the dominant strand of politics in half of rural Europe for a while.

Who on earth creates a colour scheme that differentiates 'Welfare Capitalism' from 'Obama Capitalism' but then excludes 'Agrarianism' considering the latter was basically the dominant strand of politics in half of rural Europe for a while.
One of them was COVFEE , the other I fail to remember

Australia's just had an election, but I have run into the problem that the subdivisions on here don't map to the electoral districts.

Benelux Political.png
Italy political.png

I made Italy and Belgium, although I am not sure on the colors. Also, what color should I use for Christian Democratic parties?