Remember the ISOT conversation in the last page? Here's something to make us all LOL from the schadenfreude.

OTL 1919, shortly after the Treaty of Versailles is signed, and the Allies are patting each other on the back...

...when suddenly TTL's Central Powers plus new satellites gets plopped into OTL Europe, down to the occupied territories in France, and the annexed clay in Belgium and elsewhere.

CP: Guten Tag! Ist Reichzeit!
Entente: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-!

XDXDXDXDXD

Remember the ISOT conversation in the last page? Here's something to make us all LOL from the schadenfreude.

OTL 1919, shortly after the Treaty of Versailles is signed, and the Allies are patting each other on the back...

...when suddenly TTL's Central Powers plus new satellites gets plopped into OTL Europe, down to the occupied territories in France, and the annexed clay in Belgium and elsewhere.

CP: Guten Tag! Ist Reichzeit!
Entente: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-!

XDXDXDXDXD
Good Lord. I love that. If someone wants to write something in ASB about that and crosspost it here, I will absolutely give it a threadmark! :)

Let's hope the butterflies keep him as restrained as possible ITTL... there is still hope.

Well, according to the Wiki he was influenced by Mussolini, who's likely to be a nobody here, so...

...maybe this guy would just double-down on toxic, Britannia Rules the Waves chest thumping in complete ignorance of reality.

Speaking of Mussolini, though...in that ISOT idea above, imagine Orlando at Versailles, fuming at how Entente Italy got 'cheated' out of its promised gains. Then he sees the CP Italy fat and happy with everything that Germany and even AUSTRIA promised them so long as they honored the Triple Alliance. I'm sorry...I can't... XDXDXD

...if we're lucky, he might punch Wilson in the face :D

Well, according to the Wiki he was influenced by Mussolini, who's likely to be a nobody here, so...

...maybe this guy would just double-down on toxic, Britannia Rules the Waves chest thumping in complete ignorance of reality.

Speaking of Mussolini, though...in that ISOT idea above, imagine Orlando at Versailles, fuming at how Entente Italy got 'cheated' out of its promised gains. Then he sees the CP Italy fat and happy with everything that Germany and even AUSTRIA promised them so long as they honored the Triple Alliance. I'm sorry...I can't... XDXDXD

...if we're lucky, he might punch Wilson in the face :D
I'm telling you, that ISOT has the potential to be comic gold... especially if Wilson gets clocked!

I'm telling you, that ISOT has the potential to be comic gold... especially if Wilson gets clocked!
It could also get pretty dark, though. I mean, Clemenceau would probably insist on restarting the war then and there, only to find France going up in the flames of a Communist revolution. Ditto for Britain if Lloyd-George agrees to help. OTL King Albert is at best in depression; they'd just won the war, when suddenly the Germany they broke is back and stronger than ever, and has torn away East Belgium and the Belgian Congo.

Germany would also be in flames over the Treaty of Versailles, and I'd be surprised if von Falkenhayn doesn't urge Kaiser Wilhelm II to march to Paris and bring France down for good this time around. Hell, they've got a pretty good excuse too, I doubt Germany would want a Communist France next to them.

On the plus side, the difference in timeline would further vindicate von Falkenhayn. Von Hindenburg lost the war, and made a puppet of the Kaiser. In contrast, von Falkenhayn won the war, and for all their differences, he at least respected the Kaiser's authority. Germany would also back White Russia more effectively than the Entente would, though I imagine Willy would demand a Romanov restoration as the price for their support.

It could also get pretty dark, though. I mean, Clemenceau would probably insist on restarting the war then and there, only to find France going up in the flames of a Communist revolution. Ditto for Britain if Lloyd-George agrees to help. OTL King Albert is at best in depression; they'd just won the war, when suddenly the Germany they broke is back and stronger than ever, and has torn away East Belgium and the Belgian Congo.

Germany would also be in flames over the Treaty of Versailles, and I'd be surprised if von Falkenhayn doesn't urge Kaiser Wilhelm II to march to Paris and bring France down for good this time around. Hell, they've got a pretty good excuse too, I doubt Germany would want a Communist France next to them.

On the plus side, the difference in timeline would further vindicate von Falkenhayn. Von Hindenburg lost the war, and made a puppet of the Kaiser. In contrast, von Falkenhayn won the war, and for all their differences, he at least respected the Kaiser's authority. Germany would also back White Russia more effectively than the Entente would, though I imagine Willy would demand a Romanov restoration as the price for their support.
This is actually a really good analysis. I like it.
In all seriousness, while I don't know how much time to write you have (more than me, that's for bloody sure), I would love to see your take on this! You're crafting an outline for something really great here, Jaenera.... :)

Even more fun (for some definition of fun), a single world (not sure which way) with the *losers* from each world in it. (UK,FR,RU from this TL, Germany, AH and OE from OTL. Not sure where to get Italy from)