Dear Readers,
Very excited to announce that over the next couple days Place In the Sun: Redux will be born! I'll be starting off in broadly the same place (late 1914) and tweaking the PoD to root out implausibilities. I hope to deliver a version superior in terms of both writing and plausibility.

A sketch of chapter 1 is in my test thread, and you can expect to see the new thread inaugurated in a few days hence.

Suggestions, especially concerning plotlines and writing, are actively solicited.

Thanks for all the support you gave v1, and may the new Place In the Sun be everything I aspire to!

-Kaiser Wilhelm the Tenth
Am looking forward to this so much.

Man happy as shit about this I am desperate for a good italy joins cp timeline and yours is/was one of the best out there though my bias may be showing when i wish for more italian content then last time. Honestly I have a lot of thoughts on this type of scenario but sadly never enough time to write it out already struggling with my no ww/German,Italian and Russian alliance timeline. But I have faith you will do great. Excited too see it in all of its glory.