Photos of the Kaiserreich

Deleted member 82792

Berlin, German Empire 1965 (please ignore the Nazi symbols)
latest

The-Man-in-the-High-Castle-alternate-reality-Nazi-Germany-1402009.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a graphic I made for the KCC art competition that was held a little while ago. Probably a bit obvious, but this was basically meant to be a poster for the KR equivalent to "Man in the High Castle," which would be written in a TL where the Combined Syndicates emerged victorious in the 2nd ACW as a dystopian world in which the AUS won instead. This is far from great editing or anything, but I'm pretty satisfied with the result, especially when it came to the AUS flags.

qAhr4ZQVPS-0gRcfFGrpwBi1FSgyxzaK3SjhNf89RrTeR1mR0bI_-QTyQ9j0U6249RUI9gvsFvHx96wYIN8m0E5aVdmM3V8EepTGDWxRs_C4JN9JIVbbUpA4IW5zGxqBx7QUxKz3

And while I'm posting stuff from the KCC art competition, here's a wikipedia box that I did for the incumbent chairman of the People's Commonwealth of America. I basically just took the Comrade JEB! meme and turned it into an actual thing in the KR universe, which was pretty fun.

Screenshot 2020-06-03 14.55.07.png

Screenshot 2020-06-03 14.54.42.png

And while I'm posting stuff from the KCC art competition, here's a wikipedia box that I did for the incumbent chairman of the People's Commonwealth of America. I basically just took the Comrade JEB! meme and turned it into an actual thing in the KR universe, which was pretty fun.

Wouldn't he be the president though? The current build of the game has the CSA keep the title of president for the executive.

Wouldn't he be the president though? The current build of the game has the CSA keep the title of president for the executive.
I usually don't follow actual KR canon in my personal head-canons, so in this scenario the PCA basically uses the Irish system of governance where there is a president, but they're more or less a democratically-elected figurehead while a parliamentary republic system effectively calls all the shots.

Deleted member 82792

tmp_0OhdEb_b82750a9054c9383_MCDSOAS_EC056.jpg

Aldren Ehreneich as the much younger Han Solo in the popular Star Rebels spinoff/prequal Solo: A Star Rebels Story*. After escaping from his poverty stricken homeplanet of Corellia three years earlier, but becoming separated from his childhood sweetheart Qi'ra, Han finds himself with the opportunity of a lifetime by accepting a freelance job from the Crimson Dawn corporation. One that would make him wealthy for the rest of his life. Yet despite his cynical claims of only looking out for himself, his more heroic side quickly shows, especially after befriending his future loyal first mate, Chewbacca.
f5abfd72-0533-4ab5-8d93-1381cc47c3f1-still-of-qira-from-solo-a-star-wars-story.jpg

Qi'ra (Emilia Clarke) , Han's childhood friend and former love, now a 'personal assistant' employed by Crimson Dawn's CEO. Han is slightly taken aback by her much colder and calculating nature, and how she seems to fit in the cutthroat world of corporate politics. However, this all proved to be an act, as she only joined Crimson Dawn to rescue her female Twi'lek lover Nerys Syndulla** from the Galactic Consortium and provide intel for the fledgling Resistance.
b285faff-72f9-4c5a-8c86-d791019182b9-solo-a-star-wars-story-dryden-vos-trailer-1107200-1280x0.jpg

Paul Bettany as Crimson Dawn's CEO Dryden Voss. A ruthless and power-hungry businessman, Dryden will stop at nothing to increase his already considerable fortune and climb through the ranks of the Consortium, hoping to gain the favor of Supreme Executive Sheev Palapatine. To achieve his ends, he is willing murder millions and destroy entire worlds if need be. With his own army of battle droids and organic mercenaries at his call, he quickly proves to a formidable enemy to be taken seriously. It's also been hinted that he may also be a secret member of the Sith Cult.***

*In a TL where the Reds won the 2ACW, a budding young film maker in 1970s named George Lucus created one of the most popular science fiction series in the history of the Internationale: Star Rebels (ironically, it's considered as a guilty pleasure in non-Syndicalist nations such as Germany or Qing China). In a galaxy far, far away, the United Republic and it's noble Jedi protectors were defeated by an alliance of megacorporations and their battle droid armies known as the Galactic Consortium. Without the Jedi to protect them, the known Galaxy became practically enslaved by the ruthless corporations that only cared for profit. But that all changes when a young farm boy named Luke Skywalker joins the Resistance and unlocks his Jedi heritage...

**The characters of Qi'ra and Nerys became so popular with Star Rebel fans that Lucusfilm Union has promised that they will appear in the upcoming Solo sequels, alongside fan favorites such as Tobias Beckett and Lando Calrissian. The streaming service channel DisneyUnion+ has also announced a spin-off series called Qi'ra and Nerys: A Star Rebels Series will be released in late 2020.

***Yes, the Force exists, and while the Dark Lords of the Sith do worship the Dark Side, they've found it easier the use greed to manipulate people (think the Phantom Menace on steroids').