Photos of the Kaiserreich

upload_2019-11-6_12-24-40.jpeg

Colorized photo of US infantrymen resting under an M10 medium tank in a suburb of Birmingham. Circa 1942.

After the Syndicate collapse in 1941, the Federal offensive into the AUS was stopped only by the Pacific States breaking their non-aggression pact and pushing out of the Rockies.

william-zebulon-foster-granger-canvas-print.jpg

Former General Secretary and leader of the Trade Union Unity League, William Zebulon Foster, arrested after the "Chicago Revolution" Led by General Smedley Butler. Zebulon was appointed as John Reed sucessor but his rule saw a increasing level of repression and totalitarian social policies. It is mostly agreed that the last drop was when he brought a cleary tortured Henry Wallace to testify against the progressives on a move that surpassed all levels of human decency and trigered the revolution.

So something that maybe others can help me out. Namely finding pictures for my Chinese AAR. At least the five main pov characters. So does anyone have any resources that might be of help? :)

View attachment 499739

Poster for the film “Come and See”, 1985. Set during the Second Weltkreig, it shows the experiences and trials endured by a teenage German partisan as he struggles to survive amidst the sheer brutality of the war. The film was pulled shortly after its release in multiple European countries due to its frightening and depressing nature though it remains a cult classic among film fans and historians.
OK, now I won't to know what's the original. Because this poster is gorgeous.