Photos of the Kaiserreich

latest

A picture from the 2004 German film Der Metzger von Afrika (The Butcher of Africa), directed by Oliver Hirschbiegel and starring Mathias Gnädinger as Mittleafrikan Statthalter Hermann von Göring. It has become extremely popular due to parodies of it with fake subtitles, especially of the scene where Göring rants about being removed from office after the German government found out about his corruption.

Last edited:
Federal propaganda of the Second American Civil War.
fl-prop-us-un-png.355155

Iconic Uncle SAM warning against the spread of "unpatriotic" ideals to enemy rebels.

This is why the Syndicalists won.The Graphic Designers' Union won't allow Comic Sans and typo on the posters. :D

john-reed-funeral-800.jpg

The burial of General Secretary Jack Reed of the Combined Syndicates of America,13 May 1940.

3a7acfc0-c0bf-44fe-997f-42c3092d27e9.jpg

Syndicalist reserve tank crew called into action during the outbreak of the Second Weltkrieg. Preparing to head to one of the most vicious meat grinders of the war, the battle of the Rhine.

My Trump's dad left America for Germany when the Civil War broke out, figuring that a not terribly racially sensitive guy who was making waves in the real estate business through less than savory means wouldn't be welcomed by the advancing Syndicalist forces, and taught the family German while getting into the Berlin real estate business.

Dieter-Johann is basically the same guy as OTL Trump, except he speaks German and hates the French and Russians instead of Mexicans and Muslims. His controversial ties are to Axis (predominantly Egyptian and Iranian) petroczars who allegedly bought the Bavarian elections for him.
75bd82887e5e65f7-600x400.jpg

German Messerschmitt Bf-109 pursuing a Union of Britain Spitfire during the brief Second Battle of Jutland. The inconclusive clash between Kaiserliche Marine and Republican Navy carrier groups proved two things to military thinkers of the time--that the age of the battleship (four were sunk at Second Jutland) was over, and that the Internationale and Mitteleuropa were dangerously closely matched. Ironically, with the Western Front bogged down to a brutal standstill, the Commune and German Empire would sign a temporary ceasefire in the face of Entente and Russian aggression. Said ceasefire was renewed when both blocs looked at their armies and said "we can't take another war right now" and eventually became "Well, the French are dirty syndicalists but at least they aren't murdering people" and "Well, the Germans are filthy bourgeois oppressors but at least they're making progress on workers' rights". Although the German-led Paneuropa League and the Third Internationale remain at odds, international tensions have quieted enough that war is now seen as unlikely even on the worst days. However, France retains a nasty Totalist branch, the former Sorellians, who are now calling themselves the National Front; these guys are extremely revanchist and like to emphasize the Roman roots of French over the "barbarian German"--German ultranationalists tend to be conservatives who are highly anti-Syndicalist, and want to break France up and make it into a bunch of puppet kingdoms. Neither group polls above 15% in national elections since 1970, though.
00gurleyF1.jpg

Hero of Syndicalist Labor Comrade Chairwoman Elizabeth Gurley Flynn, leader of the PRUSA 1940-1952. After three terms in office, Flynn stepped down as head of state and was replaced by Quentin Roosevelt, a popular man due to fond memories of the legacy of Theodore Roosevelt. Flynn focused on a "meat and potatoes Syndicalism" platform that accepted ex-USA and ex-PSA leaders into the country and government so long as they accepted the new Constitution, and (though political parties were banned) allowed significant Social Democratic blocs to operate in the People's Congress. Flynn's orthodox-DeLeonist Syndicalist bloc preferred supporting a buildup of American industry and support for flagging agriculture instead of engaging in ideological inquisitions. Flynn died peacefully in 1964 in her Chicago home, and is considered one of the better leaders of the PRUSA.

Last edited:
and was replaced by Charles Curtis, the first leader of the United States (either regime) of Native American descent
Problem is, Curtis is already too old in 1936 (in fact, he died IRL in the same year), and it's hard to imagine him alive in 1952, not to mention being able to rule over the county. I'd replace him with Quentin Roosevelt.

tumblr_m8xvw30ZsN1qex18lo1_1280.jpg

Power armor of the Japanese Empire and the Co-prosperity sphere. Developed in the mid new teens has a direct result has the development of German MittelEuropan and British Entente Cordial powwr armor.

future_soldier_power_armor_by_fonteart-d5r2ax4.jpg

Standard power armor of the Imperial Federation and then Entente Cordial. Representing the rise of section of Cold War's arm race.

t92905_power_armor_a1_heavy_battle_armor_ugoa_modular_war.jpg

Heavy combat power armor of the MittelEuropan power block. So far the International is the only one of the power blocks yet to develop power armor of their own.

Ok, I just want to ask a question for everyone here (I don't mean just you @pattontank12 because I've done it often for the Internationale as well) is why the fuck did we descend into techwanking? I mean, fuck, spaceships, heavily advanced power armor systems, highly advanced Orbital Weapons?

I think we all need to take a step back from techwanking for a while. Especially the German Empire techwanking because non-Wehraboo history has proven that the Germans are not this paragon of technological achievement in anything other than rocketry.

I think we all need to take a page from @HIM Dogson and start making more cultural stuff.

Ok, I just want to ask a question for everyone here (I don't mean just you @pattontank12 because I've done it often for the Internationale as well) is why the fuck did we descend into techwanking? I mean, fuck, spaceships, heavily advanced power armor systems, highly advanced Orbital Weapons?

I think we all need to take a step back from techwanking for a while. Especially the German Empire techwanking because non-Wehraboo history has proven that the Germans are not this paragon of technological achievement in anything other than rocketry.

I think we all need to take a page from @HIM Dogson and start making more cultural stuff.

Or _historical_ stuff.

Been doing a lot of historical stuff lately, figured this might be fun to do.

28-weeks-later.jpg

Teaser Photo of the famed zombie/Rage movie known as Pandemic: Army of the Cross, directed by George Romero, Danny Boyle, and in his first directors role, Garth Ennis. The Movie's plot revolves around a Light Infantry Battalion of American International Revolutionary Army soldiers as they are forced to deal with a worldwide pandemic that turns people into homicidal psychopaths known as the "Crossed" due to the cross shaped rashes that form on one's face when infected. The movie's description can be read here.

"As a new disease turns people into sadistic, laughing killers, in Boston, a battalion of light infantry struggles to maintain order. As the numbers of infected grow, the battalion loses control, and the soldiers find themselves fighting for their lives against the very people they once swore an oath to protect.

During the ensuing collapse, the lost battalion learns the Army is still holding out in Florida, which has been cleared of the Infected. Harry Lee, its commander, decides the only hope for his men is to get there. But first they must cross more than a thousand miles of America that has been turned into a war zone, fighting a fearless, implacable, and merciless enemy."

The film starred Idris Elba, Eric Bana, Jeremy Renner, James Badge Dale, Chris Pratt, Joel Edgerton,, and Rose Byrne, and was critically acclaimed for it's fast paced action, gritty horror, and innovative infected.

the_crossed_by_uncannyknack-d7hds19.jpg

Photograph of one of the movie's infected. Notice the cross shaped rash on the infected man's face.

image.jpeg

Idris Elba as Captain (later Lieutenant Colonel) Harry Lee, the initial Battalion S2 of the International Revolutionary Army 55th Infantry Regiment, 11th Mountain Grenadier Division. After his commander, Lt. Colonel Joseph Prince (Glenn Morshower) commits suicide due to stress, his superior, Major Chris Walker (Eric Bana) gives him the position of Lt. Colonel, feeling that he is unfit for the position. Lee than attempts to lead his stricken but determined soldiers through a Combined Syndicates of America tearing itself apart.

image.jpeg

Eric Bana as Major Christopher Walker, a logical desk soldier turned combatant who serves as Lee's XO through their fighting retreat to fortified Florida.

image.jpeg

Jeremy Renner as Captain Daniel Marsh, commanding officer of Bravo Company and one of the most dedicated soldiers under Lee's Command.

image.jpeg

James Badge Dale as Captain Randy Speke "Hallelujah" Hayes, commanding officer of Alpha Company and one of the most inflammatory leaders in the Battalion. He is upset at Lee's new command which he sees as mutiny.

image.jpeg

Chris Pratt and Joel Edgerton as Sergeant Andy "Duke" Muldoon and Staff Sergeant Micheal Murphy. Muldoon and Murphy are best friends, though Murphy is more of a calm and collected individual while Muldoon is a fiery hard-charger. They work often with Sergeant Arturo Guzman (Michael Pena)

image.jpeg

Alexander Skaarsgard as Sgt. Bradley "Ice" Gray, a by the book sergeant who is determined to get his men (Shaffer Smith, John Boyega, Zachary Efron) through the battle.

image.jpeg

Rose Byrne as Major Sandra Rawlings, the leader of the Battalion's Medical Company.

image.jpeg

The overwhelmed Battalion battles infected in Cambridge Square as the Army struggles to hold onto the embattled city.

Last edited: