Photos of the Kaiserreich

1603567636455.jpeg

Concept art for the sino-Japanese Joint Anime/"动画",(donghua) "Resistance"(抵抗) adapted from the light novel of the same name

Synopsis
In 2012, a war broke out Between China, Russia and American. In a short period of time, Beijing had fallen. The civilian based left-wing guerrilla troops DLA (Democratic Liberation Alliance), in a desperate struggle with NRDF (National Republican Defence Forces )who are supported by the Russio-American Forces in the Beijing suburb.

In the Pacific States it has been accused of being a Knock off of the film Take it Back, Despite differences in plot

A quotes from Author
I have said it many times. This is a guerrilla warfare novel. The whole worldview background is based on the basic conditions of high school student guerrilla warfare in Beijing. As for the specific details, seeing you are so passionate, I will not say a word. No, I can only say because it's coooooooooool, but you are not happy, what can I do.
@theg*ddam*hoi2fan
So what do you think of this commentary

Last edited:

Concept art for the sino-Japanese Joint Anime/"动画",(donghua) "Resistance"(抵抗) Adopted from light novel of the same name

Synopsis
In 2012, a war broke out Between China, Russia and American. In a short period of time, Beijing had fallen. The civilian based left-wing guerrilla troops DLA (Democratic Liberation Alliance), in a desperate struggle with NRDF (National Republican Defence Forces )who are supported by the Russio-American Forces in the Beijing suburb.

In the Pacific States it has been accused of being a Knock off of the film Take it Back, Despite differences in plot

A quotes from Author

@theg*ddam*hoi2fan
So what do you think of this commentary
I'm afraid I can't see anything. Anyone else having that problem?

The flag of the 26th of July Movement (Spanish: Movimiento 26 de Julio; M-26-7)
One of the leading anti-NRC guerrilla forces . Despite being a Primarily Left wing Force it was Supported by both the Asia Pacific co-prosperity sphere and East Asian security alliance . Post fall National restoration Council they transformed into The Cuban revolutionary party Who are Currently a coalition partner with the ruling United progress party in the National assembly

Adding more detail to @theg*ddam*hoi2fan and @President Earl Warren Cuba

Last edited:

President Rafael Trejo of Cuba From 1928 to his overthrew via the NRC era USA in 1962 . His rules fondly remembered In Cuba . often called the Happy years Specially in compared to The NRC Backed Junta that followed the invasion.
The invasion itself was was initiated due to his pro entente policies as well as the fact that he was a Critics of both the macArthur Junta and the subsequent national restoration Council

Trying to stitch together the rework and @theg*ddam*hoi2fan Cold war Cuba together

Last edited: