Photos of the Kaiserreich

While acclaimed actress/singer Hailee Steinfeld is very much well loved across the globe, the Empire of Japan has a special place in its heart for the Pacifican superstar due to her moe appearance and personality

Last edited:
Here's a graphic I made for the KCC art competition that was held a little while ago. Probably a bit obvious, but this was basically meant to be a poster for the KR equivalent to "Man in the High Castle," which would be written in a TL where the Combined Syndicates emerged victorious in the 2nd ACW as a dystopian world in which the AUS won instead. This is far from great editing or anything, but I'm pretty satisfied with the result, especially when it came to the AUS flags.

And while I'm posting stuff from the KCC art competition, here's a wikipedia box that I did for the incumbent chairman of the People's Commonwealth of America. I basically just took the Comrade JEB! meme and turned it into an actual thing in the KR universe, which was pretty fun.

Screenshot 2020-06-03 14.55.07.png

Screenshot 2020-06-03 14.54.42.png

And while I'm posting stuff from the KCC art competition, here's a wikipedia box that I did for the incumbent chairman of the People's Commonwealth of America. I basically just took the Comrade JEB! meme and turned it into an actual thing in the KR universe, which was pretty fun.

Wouldn't he be the president though? The current build of the game has the CSA keep the title of president for the executive.

Wouldn't he be the president though? The current build of the game has the CSA keep the title of president for the executive.
I usually don't follow actual KR canon in my personal head-canons, so in this scenario the PCA basically uses the Irish system of governance where there is a president, but they're more or less a democratically-elected figurehead while a parliamentary republic system effectively calls all the shots.

24._PzD_Stalingrad_15_09_1942.jpg

German infantry in a crater at the beginning of the battle.
Battle of Brussels is considered to be the turning point in the Second Weltkrieg. As it is the place where major French forces were tied down and rendered them unusable in the French breakthrough to the North German Plains.

The battle began on the 26th of October 1939, when armoured recon units from the French Tank Division "Révolution" reached the suburbs of the Flanders-Wallonian capital Brussels. By the 28th the city had been surrounded and the XXI Korps was locked inside. The commander of the XXI Korps Hyazinth von Strachwitz gave the order to fortify the city and prepare for a siege.

9cecdaef91f6f1f86705ad2583e91452.jpg

Hyazinth von Strachwitz

The French Third Army was assigned to the siege and the commander Konstantin Rokkosovsky launched an immediate all-out attack on the city. The city held mostly thanks to the fact that the Luftkreitskräfte had gained aerial supremacy over Flanders-Wallonia. French lost the majority of their tanks in the assault which meant the beginning of brutal urban warfare, which the French hoped to win in a war of attrition. But the Germans had an ace up their sleeve, 200 Ju-52 transport aircraft which began flying aerial resupply missions, which enabled the defenders to hold out.
Ju-52-3m-T2B.212.jpg

A restored Ju-52 in the Imperial Air Museum in Leipzig

Last edited: