Photos of the Kaiserreich

Discussion in 'Alternate History Books and Media' started by pattontank12, Sep 25, 2017.

1. akoslows Well-Known Member

228E3A88-8C37-4D41-93F8-96E385BB77B4.jpeg
    Commonwealth President Gerald L.K. Smith leading the funeral procession of his predecessor, William Dudley Pelley.

Upon Pelley’s death in 1952, a series of power struggles occurred over who would succeed him as President. In the end, Gerald L.K. Smith, a close associate of Huey Long, emerged victorious and gained the Presidency. During his Presidency, Smith doubled down on many of Pelley’s domestic policies, further reducing the rights of African Americans in the Commonwealth, worsening the living conditions of the ghettos throughout the Rust Belt (more commonly called “The Nigger Belt” in the Commonwealth), and allowing further crackdown on peaceful protests against the oppressive Silver Legion. This further destabilized the Commonwealth, and Smith’s Presidency is widely blamed by many for the collapse of the Commonwealth decades later.

2. ItalianRepublic Gründer the Enfield

Wolfenstein-The-New-Order-E3-2013-Gameplay-Trailer_1_uknncu.jpg
    An Image of "Drachenschlag" (Dragonstrike), the nuclear bomb used to end the Second Weltkrieg, exploding over New York City

3. ItalianRepublic Gründer the Enfield

me264v1_001.jpg
    The Plane used to drop Drachenschlag, the "Drachenschwarm" (Dragonflight), an Me-264

4. terranova210486 Well-Known Member

Any other sitcoms?

5. Earthallias Who TF keeps liking but not replying?

I'd like to know the context as too why they did this? Was it CSA?

ItalianRepublic likes this.
  6. ItalianRepublic Gründer the Enfield

The CSA was refusing to surrender, and had firebombed Berlin and killed the Kaiser as a result, and Germany had enough, as all the CSA's allies had either surrendered surprisingly quickly (like France), or been bombed into nothingness (like Britain), but then there was the Syndicates. Good Lord, the Syndicates, even when Chicago, Charlottesville, and Miami were basically smoldering ashes, the CSA government tried to bomb Cologne with the Little Boy Atomic Bomb, carried by, unsuprisingly, the Enola Gay. KRTL's Little Boy was made from a stolen document from the German Armed Forces, but when the Enola Gay was shot down over the Arctic Ocean, roughly where the Titanic sank, by the Yellow Squadron (Gelb Staffel), which was a duo of 2 Me-262s. The Me-264, Drachenschwarm, was used to drop Drachenschlag over New York. After the War, all of the cities were rebuilt, and the CSA was dissolved, and the USA (Now the American Federation) was created.

Attached Files:

snassni2 and Earthallias like this.
  7. ItalianRepublic Gründer the Enfield

The American Flag after the 2nd Weltkrieg, a far departure from the Stars and Stripes. maxresdefault.jpg

8. ItalianRepublic Gründer the Enfield

gardar-eide-einarsson-burned-black-flag-(danish).jpg
    The Mutilated INGSOC (Maximist) flag taken off Buckingham Palace by German Stormtroopers
    Dutch-SS_960x640.jpg
    German Stormtroopers in 1945.
    1455547457_Volkshalle.jpg
    The Volkshalle (finished in 1977, construction started in 1952)

Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
    Dan Yampton and RightWinger93 like this.
  9. Chris Lancour Well-Known Member

Ace Combat gotta love it

10. MadFrog Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, but English is not my mother tongue, so I use the Google translator.

Mongolian army in 1937. part 3.
    Armored vehicles and cars of the Mongolian army. The main supplier of equipment and spare parts was Transamur.
    1. T-25 tanks (Upgraded Clone Renault FT with a new tower). A very small number (only six) of them were delivered, the Mongolian army command considered them too slow for the army, relying on maneuvering.
    [​IMG]
    2. Heavy Armored Car BA-2. The main force of the armored forces of the Mongolian army, which received dozens of these armored vehicles.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    3. Light armored car БА-4. A small number of them were received in the early 30s.
    [​IMG]
    4. Tankette T-29 (based on the Canadian Carden-Loyd Mk VI). Used as a reconnaissance unit and infantry support.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    5. Various cars (staff, anti-air support).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. ItalianRepublic Gründer the Enfield

3ea81f95d1bd5c70026dacf2d604fa3.jpeg
    Movie Theater, Volkshalle
    8945d4339ebcbae756ee60d50010d7cf.jpg
    The Kaiser's Bedroom, Volkshalle
    87d72e904d6a6c275852faa444bc24e0.jpg
    The Chancellor's Bedroom, Volkshalle ben-mcdougal-volkshalle-cycles-clay-highsamples-large.jpg
    Main Hub, Volkshalle Dome
    convention-center.jpg
    Convention Center, Volkshalle
    d0knprbvaqx11.jpg
    An Apartment Building, Volkshalle
    luxury-hotel-room-luxury-hotel-room-tokyo-accommodations-four-seasons-tokyo.jpeg
    Hotel Room, Volkshalle
    istockphoto-155124489-612x612.jpg
    Hotel Bedroom, Volkshalle
    plenum.jpg
    Reichstag Chamber, Reichstag
    Bundesarchiv_Bild_146III-373,_Modell_der_Neugestaltung_Berlins_(_Germania_).jpg
    Volkshalle Aerial View, Berlin

12. ItalianRepublic Gründer the Enfield

maxresdefault (1).jpg
    Palace of Nations, Geneva

13. Earthallias Who TF keeps liking but not replying?

First time I've seen the volkshalle in a non dystopian context. I wonder what they would do with non sabotaged uber concrete

14. trekchu Hangin' around since 2007

Considering that Berlin is effectively standing on sand, I wonder how they'd do it even with Magic Alien Material.

RightWinger93 likes this.
  15. Thekinginthenorthwest Member

Does it represent something?

16. ItalianRepublic Gründer the Enfield

obama-says-statue-of-liberty-offensive-to-muslims-wants-to-remove-ie.jpg
    An Image of the Statue of Liberty in 1992, never repaired after the nuclear bombing
    White - Peace
    Blue - Oceans
    6 Large Stars - the The Single-Digit Part of 1776
    Small Star - Memory for what happened to New York

17. Chris Lancour Well-Known Member

The photo looks extremely symbolic her sad face, missing arm & torch, and missing wall across her face and neck shows the sad state of affairs of the country in your timeline a nation and it's people devastated, fractured, horrified, and scared by the devastation of the 2nd weltkreig

18. S. Marlowski Writer of an upcoming fantasy series

I did Dad's Army

19. FanOfHistory Kicked Banned

All right, I'm done with the Civil War timeline. All pictures from now on are from my previous timeline formed by the first pictures

20. FanOfHistory Kicked Banned

[​IMG]
    AOG soldiers defending against advancing Japanese troops. Circa 1941.

After the Second Weltkrieg started in Europe in 1939, Japan was chomping at the bit to attack Germany's Chinese colonies. Their war with the Qing had started a year earlier and was going well. Their success fooled many higher-ups in Japan into thinking that they could take the colonies with ease. They were wrong. When Japan invaded the AOG, the rulers of the colony mobilized their Chinese population, and fought back bitterly. Attacking the AOG also spread Japan too thin, as they now had to fight a war consisting of the entire eastern coast of China. The Japanese war in China lasted until 1945, when America nuked Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and the Russians invaded from the north.