Walt Disney, Dr. Wernher Von Braun

807px-Walt_Disney_and_Dr._Wernher_von_Braun_-_GPN-2000-000060.jpg

What an amazing picture.

I don't have to add a damn thing, either.

500B288A-E056-4184-B0AE-A5D5E87E486E.jpeg
U.S. Army Special Forces Advisor, Russia 1964. After the revelation of the Holocaust America stepped up it’s training of Russian forces.

509D4E19-A299-4804-AE69-430FC95D76BC.jpeg
Russian Fighter Ace Valentina Tereshkova. Tereshkova is world’s highest scoring female Jet ace with a total of fifteen confirmed kills. She began her career flying American made F4-U Corsairs before being selected to fly Jet fighters in 1963. Nazi propaganda considered her a myth.

Odilo “Globus” Globocnik in a wartime photo. Globocnik ordered the murder of hundreds of political prisoners during the German Revolution. He ordered that all concentration camps be liquidated rather than allow the prisoners to be freed. Globocnik was killed in 1966 by GNR commandos with the assistance of the CIA. To this day there is controversy over whether Globocnik was intentionally killed or was supposed to be taken alive.
7D6EED4B-5923-4D63-B663-AB50E7D915DE.jpeg

Deleted member 2186

I imagined that Globus would continue killing and torturing people just because he could until somebody dropped a bomb on him.
Heard rumors that he was given a new life in Argentina in return for providing the CIA with more information on the Holocaust.

Otto Skorzeny, Former SS Officer. Skorzeny served as a military advisor to the Perón regime in Argentina. After the collapse of the Nazis Skorzeny escaped to South Africa. He is known to have worked for South African intelligence along with other former SS members. He also trained and organized mercenaries to fight in African bush wars. Skorzeny died in South Africa in 1975 a free man.
43046E4B-8C0F-45F1-8E4D-4F81D4E3B059.jpeg

The first in a series:
US Presidential Election Maps
genusmap.php

Roosevelt & Truman 278 electoral votes
Lindbergh & Hoffman 253 electoral votes
Notes

Lindbergh's running mate is Clare Hoffman, Republican Congressman from Michigan's 4th District, Wikipedia describes him as " known as an anti-Semite with fascist sympathies". He seemed to me to be the obvious choice for Lindbergh's running-mate especially in an election such as this.

Last edited:
I'm surprised Roosevelt survived to the 1944 election, considering his health.
I thought about that, the problem is that if FDR died before 1945, his Vice-President was Henry Wallace, Wallace would I think lost to Lindbergh which would have not worked in the context of the book also as I just could not see Wallace as President dropping the bomb on Japan, that's why I kept FDR alive and assumes that Wallace was dumped as in the real world and replaced with Senator Truman.

What do you think happened to Joe Kennedy Jr and JFK in the “Fatherland” timeline? My guess is that both brothers were killed in the war. Why else would Joe decide to go for the Presidency himself?
I wanted to make a post where JFK was killed when PT 109 was sunk. Joe Jr. became a carrier pilot and killed later in the war over Japan.
Another option could be that Joe Sr. enjoys a better political career and doesn’t push his sons into politics. With England knocked out of the war maybe Kennedy’s prediction about England not being to hold out are validated. Maybe Joe Jr. becomes a businessman and John becomes a prominent lawyer/writer?
Edit: Basically the Kennedys are like the Bush family. Dad becomes President and afterwards maybe one the sons enter politics running for governor of Massachusetts?

Last edited:
I have another question, does Patton live past 1945, or does he have some kind of "accident" like he did in the OTL?

What do you think happened to Joe Kennedy Jr and JFK in the “Fatherland” timeline? My guess is that both brothers were killed in the war. Why else would Joe decide to go for the Presidency himself?
I wanted to make a post where JFK was killed when PT 109 was sunk. Joe Jr. became a carrier pilot and killed later in the war over Japan.

Another option could be that Joe Sr. enjoys a better political career and doesn’t push his sons into politics. With England knocked out of the war maybe Kennedy’s prediction about England not being to hold out are validated. Maybe Joe Jr. becomes a businessman and John becomes a prominent lawyer/writer?

Edit: Basically the Kennedys are like the Bush family. Dad becomes President and afterwards maybe one the sons enter politics running for governor of Massachusetts?

Really, it should have been Joe Kennedy Jr that becomes President in 1960, not his dad. (His stroke in 61 first off.)

But beshides that, either one could do well, with the latter you could have more fun with.

Right onto 1948...
genusmap.php

MacArthur & Bricker 336 electoral votes
Truman & Thurmond 195 electoral votes
Notes

John Bricker is MacArthur's running-mate (he was Dewey's in OTL 1944 election), makes sense a Conservative former Governor of a swing state (Ohio), and now Senator (since 1946). He also served in the US Army in World War One.
For the Democrats, we have no "States Right Split" with the Democrats, but Truman is forced to take the Governor of South Carolina Storm Thurmond as his running mate.
Henry Wallace as a "Progressive" does run as per OTL, he is "Pro Soviet" as he was in OTL but wins no states.
I have given MacArthur all the states lost by Dewey in OTL up to 9.99%, have given Truman all the states he carried under that threshold, plus have given him states carried by Thurmond in OTL.

I have another question, does Patton live past 1945, or does he have some kind of "accident" like he did in the OTL?

He lives most likely as he does not have a accident in Germany.

Pretty much. As in this case, Patton and Eisenhower will never get the fame or success they did in OTL due to the course that the War took ITTL. Same for Marshall.

Along side MacArthur, Nimitz and King will be the ones who will be most remember and the more famous ones.

Deleted member 2186

Pretty much. As in this case, Patton and Eisenhower will never get the fame or success they did in OTL due to the course that the War took ITTL. Same for Marshall.

Along side MacArthur, Nimitz and King will be the ones who will be most remember and the more famous ones.
Patton might be send to Asia ore even end up leading the American military mission in the Soviet Union, now would that be fun.