Photos from World War Z

RealSets01.JPG

Not everyone in New York became a zombie, but society collapsed for the survivors. With power gone and the subway flooded the City slowly fell apart in the 10 years of the Zombie War and the slow clean up.

stlouisstreetairforceonewreckage11980.jpg

e0e7989c84b9c7d44567dc0d4416600301b5f984.jpg

51FEC1AA-4996-4EDA-A8F5-AB2B4F6D31F3.jpg

Two soldiers from the Belgian Army in the streets of Brussels weeks before the Great Panic, circa 2013.
mlf-european-multinational-land-force-soldiers-of-hungarian-army-E6N1EG.jpg

Recently called up Hungarian Army Reservists during the Great Panic, note that they have Communist era Kalashnikovs and Helmets.
thumbs_b_c_e80029652dad62f1eedf5cae9a8ae82e.jpg

French Riot Police bracing themselves to engage a massive Zombie Horde in Paris, circa 2013.

evacuation_2.jpg

Evacuation of Icelandic citizens as the island was declared a total loss by the United Nations. The evacuation was assisted by planes and ships from the NATO alliance, which was crucial for Iceland's people and culture to survive elsewhere. Icelandic citizens were relocated to Scotland, Ireland, the Shetland Islands, Greenland, eastern Canada, and parts of the Russian Arctic.

x1080

YouTube celebrity Novritch (right) instructing civilians how to snipe zombies from a far in this screenshot taken from a video in his channel, 2016.
He served as a scout sniper in the Austrian military. He began his YouTube channel on February 7, 2012 and posted his first video there on October 3, 2012.

event-security-10.jpg

Armed security in this LANY concert, 2028. After World War Z, there would be increased pressence of armed security, dogs, and sniffer drones in public concerts since the congregation of people is a potential hotspot for virus cases to pop out.

DIY-bicycle-generator-electricity-1.jpg

Survivor working on a bicycle generator. As power grids failed throughout the war and power rationed in safe-zones, several survivor communities had to improve ways to obtain electricity such as solar power, wind, and improvised techniques.

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F170201101759-maracana-stadium-disrepair.jpg

The Maracana Arena in Rio de Jainero remains unfinished due to the Great Panic of 2013. It was where the 2014 World Cup would have been held if it were not for the Zombie War.

C1ovXd0bKoS.jpg

A photo of the Vienna Symphony Orchestra, circa 2024. Which this orchestra from January was their first orchestra since their last from 2013 prior to the Great Panic. Many of the musicians here were from the pre-war orchestra who managed to survive WWZ would perform here as well as new members. Security here was tight in the event of another Solanum outbreak, but it go on without any incident. The proceeds that was made from their performance would end going to an EU WWZ survivors fund organization.

Good to see some sports and pop-culture photos instead of war. For sure pop-culture would take a huge stagnation for 10 years.

main.jpg

Qal'at Ja'bar Castle, in Lake Assad, Syria became home to several thousand survivors as the Horde swallowed the country around them. It was a demolition contractor that severed the link to the mainland (seen here in earlier times) as builders from al-Tabqah rather than the military led the people here.

Post War the mostly rebuilt, slightly ramsackle Castle has been declared a national monument to WWZ.

Last edited:
url
url

Qal'at Ja'bar Castle, in Lake Assad, Syria became home to several thousand survivors as the Horde swallowed the country around them. It was a demolition contractor that severed the link to the mainland (seen here in earlier times) as builders from al-Tabqah rather than the military led the people here.

Post War the mostly rebuilt, slightly ramsackle Castle has been declared a national monument to WWZ.
Broken dude. Can't see it.

Deleted member 87099

jack okay. That does discount most if not all the pictures in the thread. Even a share of the actual military/police photographs contain that to an extent depicted or implied or referenced. Does the image pages have to be censored now? If so whose going to through the backlog and remove them?

I don't think it's unfair to say that is at the very least in poor taste to post real life dead (or soon to be dead) people in this thread. Not to mention that I'm pretty sure there's forum rules against that anyway.

Zombie apocalypse: The best and worst Australian cities revealed ...

Risk report on the 'Land Down Under' published by third party group 2 years before the outbreak. This unauthorised report proved accurate, with Auckland and Perth becoming Hotsports in the South Pacific.
]
Regardless, the Australian and New Zealand Army Corps or ANZAC, consisting of the Royal Australian and Royal New Zealand Millitary, were some of the first countries to put down the first wave of Zeks, Becoming a great inspiration to The Commonwealth Realms and the World.

Last edited:
Queen used Churchill's Tommy gun to practise killing Nazis at ...
Queen Elizabeth the II, Testing out one of the Royal Military's weaponry. Queen Elizabeth was a major advocate of the United Commonwealth Defence Corps, consisting of all of the 16 Commonwealth Realms. After the Fall of the United States, the United Commonwealth became one of the major champions of Democracy across the globe.

I went through and deleted my posts because I realized there is no way to not run afoul with the rules. Between actors in the movie or tv stills and actual historical photographs the gruesomeness even from someone who could die tomorrow only means standards that I can’t keep. I didn’t want to use copyrighted images all the time to avoid copyright infringement issues hence the use of public domain images. jack you made your point but the nature of the visuals used in this medium and on other parts of the website with alternate history or real history involves with it gruesomeness and morbidity that can’t be avoided. The very genre of the zombie fiction even involves gruesome and morbid topics used as metaphor, parody, reference, comparison, etc. that is rooted in that way. I don’t know how I can make this work anymore.

Last edited: