Photos from World War Z

War-damaged Namdaemun gate in Seoul, South Korea.

Sungnyemun%2C_11_February_2008.jpg

1510988_969669043052827_3613786129751636283_n.jpg

Citizens attending a gun safety seminar on what to do incase of being confronted with a Zed in the post-war setting to prevent future outbreaks.

579639-01-02.jpg

A UN military truck patrols on the road linking Beni to Mangina in the North Kivu, the reclamation of northern part of formely Democratic Republic of Congo from both Zeks and various violents groups and fanatics is still ongoing. USA and South Africa are major protagonists of this operation.

images

undated photo of LRA rebels in Northen DRC, after massive outbreak in Kinshasa and lacks of International support , all the country break up into thousands of small sized warlords territories and tropical "no man's land", at least zeks are often gathered around major cities like Kinshasa and Kamina but small sized horde have been seen not so far of Kivu in the recent years.

images

undated photo of LRA rebels in Northen DRC, after massive outbreak in Kinshasa and lacks of International support , all the country break up into thousands of small sized warlords territories and tropical "no man's land", at least zeks are often gathered around major cities like Kinshasa and Kamina but small sized horde have been seen not so far of Kivu in the recent years.

This makes me think if Joseph Kony is still alive or dead.

by.jpg

South Sudan Tank try to support a poisition against Zeks not so far of Juba. Shortly after South Sudan Independence, african countries were hit by Solanum virus and total instability leading to a so chaotic situation that South Sudan Army break up and dissolved itself into various rebels and gangs like Lord Resistance Army ...

This makes me think if Joseph Kony is still alive or dead.

i guess that LRA will won a lot of new members and military equipment due to their religious fanatism and leadership ,i think they will built a totalitarian state in northern DRC and Centrafrica making their way through WWZ.

i guess that LRA will won a lot of new members and military equipment due to their religious fanatism and leadership ,i think they will built a totalitarian state in northern DRC and Centrafrica making their way through WWZ.
For sure many would join the LRA or even pay them for protection. They would pose a problem towards the DRC, CAR, and Ugandan governments post war.

For sure many would join the LRA or even pay them for protection. They would pose a problem towards the DRC, CAR, and Ugandan governments post war.
i don't even think that DRC and CAR will be still operating , they will totaly destroyed. I am ready to think that LRA will be at least even seen as a "necessary evil" against giants Zeks Hordes from Kinshasa and Western Coast.

102313lunchstilt_640x360.jpg

A post-war modern house built on stilts as a form of primary anti-zombie defense since the zombies could not reach (providing the stairs is blocked or destroyed). Most of these designs incorporated those inspired from stilt houses in Southeast Asia.
caff8dbbc1a9d031cf1ae81e4e9984b2.jpg

Stilt house in the Philippines, an inspiration for modern architectural design. Many of these are found throughout Southeast Asia.

4IaI-iwsKq4WBHjO2WbnK3NXex04fQh7VyMqFAzpotpC7kXCzZgImRv2NbtRiqSObt0tt01qxwGZhLL7LacRWzw

Photo of the last apparence of the well-known Muammar Gaddafi during an African countries congress about "African Rabies" issue, some time after,he was presumed death when his underground bunker in Tripoli was infected.

libya-militias-facebook-16.jpg

Various Libyan Army and militia units during the battle of Benghazi, after the death of Libyan dictator, a provisionnal military governement try to secure Benghazi and eastern cities agianst massive wawes of Zeks from Egypt.

1506503_419773354865580_8959192496729530472_n.jpg

a Libyan Air Force Mig-21 on an airport into the southern part of the country, despite the fell of Benghazi and emergence of various rebels and militia groups, a small part of the Libyan Military retreat themselves to some secure points into desertic southern and still manage to fight back Zeds and Rebels.

highschool-of-the-dead-3985790-lrg-987132-1280x0.jpg

A promotional image for the horror-drama anime High school of the Dead, the first post War anime released by Studio Ghibli. A sharp change in style and tone from their other works the new studio, now based around the few surviving former Ghibli animators, admit its a vent of anger for the Japanese people for the loss and trauma of the War. It received rave reviews and became one of the highest rated anime of all time in Japan, becoming a cult hit in the rest of the world.

tokyo_fire_G_20101129003930.jpg

Tokyo begins to burn as Zack spreads through the city. The JSDF would quickly be overwhelmed and the US Army in Japan, already preparing to redeploy in the US to fight homegrown outbreaks, remained dormant until it was to late.

f-norcalfire-a-20181111-870x590.jpg

Image from the ISS of the massive firestorms that devastated large areas of Zack infested Japan. Its estimated thousands if not tens of thousands of survivors burned in the fires that raged for years in some places.

b869bbeb70474e20914ae2b59fc13206_18.jpg

An aging Fidel Castro announcing his resignation post-war. This shocked the world as the Cuban dictator finally allowed the free elections in Cuba for over a century. His successor (to be revealed in the next post) then reestablished diplomatic relations with the United States and promised that Cuba would participate in UN-led anti-zombie missions around the world.

6a00e0099229e8883301156f21b229970c-pi

The Maltese Falcon, a prime example of hi-tech sail boats that have become massively popular thanks to post-war fuel shortages.

Last edited:
Raúl_Castro.JPG

Raul Castro, the brother of Fidel Castro, was elected as the first President of the Republic of Cuba in the historical democratic elections. Raul reformed the country's politics into a Western-style democracy, initiated economic reforms, invited foreign companies into Cuba, and reestablised relations with the United States. Despite his achievements of turning Cuba into a "semi-superpower", Castro has been criticized for continuing the Castro political dynasty with some accusing the elections to be rigged.