Photos from Kentucky Fried Politics

DENTON-2-obit-jumbo.jpg

- Former U.S. President Jeremiah Denton, during the last interview the former President gave prior to his passing, during which Denton reflected on his time in the military and his political career. When asked if he regretted his handling of the Buz Lukens scandal, he responded, "I'm an old man, I've got a lot of regrets. That's one of them."

Last edited:
original-30960-1434126485-3.jpg

- President Harland "The Colonel" Sanders gazing out the window of his Presidential motorcade at supporters after winning the 1968 Presidential election.

Last edited:
5SEKCKSZAPYVMKFD4OTSBLLOLI.jpg

- Chrysler CEO Lee Iacocca walking with his friend, former MLB pitcher and real estate mogul Don Trump, circa 1988. During a documentary on Iacocca which Trump took part in, Trump alleged that he was among the first people Iacocca told of his plans to run for president outside of his family, though the validity of this claim is unknown.

SarahSilverman.jpg

- Comedian Sarah Silverman in 2020, thanking supporters after winning her bid for a United States Congressional seat.

stephenhilleberg.jpg

- Stephen Hillenburg, founder of SpongeBob's Undersea Cuisine, posing with people wearing suits of SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward just prior to the open of the first SBUC restaurant in Australia.

104555098-makeit_06272017_jason_chaffetz_housing_stipend_mezz.jpg

- Jason Chaffetz, a former member of President Kelsey Grammer's Secret Service team, speaking to reporters during his bid for US Congress.

Here are my nicknames for those paintings:
  1. Colonel of WWI - Sanders' outfit looks like a good 1910s-era Colonel.
  2. The Old Mondale - He looks like he did in the late 1980s or early 1990s.
  3. Marine Man - Denton's dressed in a Marine uniform.
  4. Youthful Football Broadcaster - He looks like his 1950s-1960s self if he were a broadcaster.
  5. Judge Judy - Bellamy looks closer to Judge Judy with glasses.
  6. Accuracy Lee - Could've made a decent presidential portrait.
  7. Dinger the Elderly - If Dinger were a seventy-something during his presidency instead of a fifty-something, this would be a dead ringer.
  8. The Young Reverend - Midjourney must've only had older photos of Jackson as a reference.
  9. Mid-Life Wellstone - Men sometimes shave their beards during their midlife crises.
  10. The President of Grammeria - Fictional country of Grammeria, perhaps? Maybe Kelsey's face is on the 100 Grammer bill, with Fraiser's apartment on the back. ;)
  11. Chris Harley - I really would've loved to see Farley play a biker in a movie. Alas...
  12. Pritt the Bewigged - Pritt's hair looks like a wig to me.
Those all look great though!

Last edited: