Photos from Featherston's Confederacy/ TL-191

The 2022 accidental bombing of the World Trade Center.
At 9:14 AM, December 4th, 2022, a bomb exploded under the World Trade Center complex in New York City. Large sections of the underground parking garage collapsed. Roughly 5 minutes later, NDNY arrived at the World Trade Center. Fearing this was an act of terrorism, the bomb squad and the NYPD arrived. It took roughly 9 hours to put out the fire. By then, 12 people tragically died, and 700 more were injured. In the following days, it was discovered that a 77-year-old Confederate bomb had detonated near the parking garage. When this was revealed, lots of people wondered how the hell did this happen? It turned out that during an air raid in the second great war, a Confederate bomber dropped said the bomb in question on top of the area the World Trade Center is in today. The bomb failed to detonate. And was buried deep underground. The bomb crashed into a crater from a previous air raid. Due to the bomb being so deep, people never noticed the bomb. Even when the sight broke ground for the World Trade Center in the late '60s, no one noticed it.

View attachment 819784View attachment 819786
Pictures of the bombing.

View attachment 819787
Smoke and heat from the fire traveled up to the towers. Workers in the South Tower break the windows for fresh air.
View attachment 819788
Picture of the WTC (as of March 2023) undergoing repairs.
Note: This is not the first time an old undiscovered SGW-era bomb exploded accidentally in New York City. It happened once before, on March 1st, 1971. Where an old bomb exploded, destroying a townhouse.
View attachment 819790
I didn’t comment but I wanna say I’m glad you were here to show your great post right here, also there’s a show a tragedy but that’s way better than OTL World Trade Center

1680220025187.jpeg

Soldiers of the infamous Black Hundreds holding captured German flags (that likely got captured in Ukraine) in the Petrograd, Palace Square in the eve of 1942.

The famous image of the black hundreds of palace square was showing as propaganda and morale boost against the Fritz armies and their “Little Russian puppets” in the Eastern Front during the Second Great War that believed to united the Russian nation in Europe and finally take revenge against the treaty of Brest-litovsk in the first Great War.

The images survived against the super bombing of Petrograd and highly every man on this image have died in the attack in 1944 after the conclusion of the bloodiest war in Europe end

Last edited:
The 2022 accidental bombing of the World Trade Center.
At 9:14 AM, December 4th, 2022, a bomb exploded under the World Trade Center complex in New York City. Large sections of the underground parking garage collapsed. Roughly 5 minutes later, NDNY arrived at the World Trade Center. Fearing this was an act of terrorism, the bomb squad and the NYPD arrived. It took roughly 9 hours to put out the fire. By then, 12 people tragically died, and 700 more were injured. In the following days, it was discovered that a 77-year-old Confederate bomb had detonated near the parking garage. When this was revealed, lots of people wondered how the hell did this happen? It turned out that during an air raid in the second great war, a Confederate bomber dropped said the bomb in question on top of the area the World Trade Center is in today. The bomb failed to detonate. And was buried deep underground. The bomb crashed into a crater from a previous air raid. Due to the bomb being so deep, people never noticed the bomb. Even when the sight broke ground for the World Trade Center in the late '60s, no one noticed it.

View attachment 819784View attachment 819786
Pictures of the bombing.

View attachment 819787
Smoke and heat from the fire traveled up to the towers. Workers in the South Tower break the windows for fresh air.
View attachment 819788
Picture of the WTC (as of March 2023) undergoing repairs.
Note: This is not the first time an old undiscovered SGW-era bomb exploded accidentally in New York City. It happened once before, on March 1st, 1971. Where an old bomb exploded, destroying a townhouse.
View attachment 819790
I wonder if the Ground Zero Ship survived...

Last edited:
My man created a whole entire bloodline with editing and research

Pay my respect, Jett power
Just wondering, thoughts on Alec Pomeroy (as in that Alec Pomeroy: https://turtledove.fandom.com/wiki/Alec_Pomeroy) being in a relationship and having a family with a Yankee? Once again, I put that in because I wanted to make Mary Jane's side of the family interesting. I do realize the irony in it not only because of well what Mary did to Jonathan Moss and his family but also because Mary looked at I Sank Roger Kimball and thought, "if I did something like that, I would have been killed."

Who was Hosea Blackford's Father?
800px-Charles_Minor_Blackford.jpg

Photograph of Charles Minor Blackford, a Confederate Veteran of the War of Secession who was alleged to be Hosea Blackford's father

Considered a mystery similar to that of Featherston's until contemporary times, the family ancestry of the United States's 30th President, Hosea Blackford, has never been properly solved.

Blackford has claimed that he was born in 1863, shortly after the end of the War of Secession. He was raised by his mother's family after his mother died early on as an infant and he never knew who his father was. His father, based on what he was told, was a soldier who "briefly knew "his mother. While the assumption was that his father was a Union soldier on furlough and that his mother's similar last name was a coincidence (allegedly), historians have questioned the identity of Blackford's father. Some have argued that his father was a Confederate veteran named Charles M. Blackford, who worked as a lawyer from Confederate Virgina after 1862. There is no evidence that Charles Blackford was ever near Hosea Blackford's home state or that he personally knew and met a Union woman. Although Charles Blackford did serve in Longstreet's Corps, he never participated in any military action due to the war ending on November 4, 1862, despite rumors of a planned attack in Fredericksburg, Virginia.

The prevailing theory that is generally accepted by most historians is that Hosea Blackford's father was a Union soldier who never came back home, probably from Ohio if not from other parts of the country, from a pool of 50-100 men named Blackford.

Sadly, DNA analysis has been unable to prove either way the truth of Hosea Blackford's father due to Charles M. Blackford's bloodline ceasing to exist early on and a lack of DNA samples due to the destruction of his grave from the First Great War. Other Blackfords with ancestors who fought in the War of Secession who volunteered to have their DNA sampled yielded negative results, so far.

Cool link: https://www.nps.gov/civilwar/search-soldiers.htm

Last edited:
Union president with a Confederate ancestry?!

The man was a mole! Its been a long game the whole time!

Man was a dirty Virginian! Ain't no way! Sue him for emotional damage!

Union president with a Confederate ancestry?!

The man was a mole! Its been a long game the whole time!

Man was a dirty Virginian! Ain't no way! Sue him for emotional damage!
Just sue his son for being a Southerner spy
And probably not even native born American. I am amazed that someone with so unclear background can become president.
Flora Blackford after learning about Hosea's (potential) ancestry.
Birtherism in TL-191⁉️⁉️⁉️👀👀👀

Democrats after learning that: "If only we learned that in '28 and '32, we could have used that to discredit Blackford."
Oh, wait is your favorite conspiracy theory Jett!

Do you know when your canon that black community blamed jews for Saul crime against humanity then why not the Democrats who believe Rememberism I thinking that BlackFord is actually a plan for Featherstone to cripple the US in the pre-SGW.

Oh, wait is your favorite conspiracy theory Jett!

Do you know when your canon that black community blamed jews for Saul crime against humanity then why not the Democrats who believe Rememberism I thinking that BlackFord is actually a plan for Featherstone to cripple the US in the pre-SGW.
I imagine many of Blackford's critics would say stuff like that.