Photos from Featherston's Confederacy/ TL-191

369th.jpeg

A group of Black Confederate soldiers posing for a photo aboard a CSN transport ship on the Mississippi River, circa December 1916. Two of the men in this photo would die during the fighting in the First Great War, while all but the one on the far right of the third row would later die in the Gas Chambers as part of the Destruction during the Second Great War.

369th.jpeg

A group of Black Confederate soldiers posing for a photo aboard a CSN transport ship on the Mississippi River, circa December 1916. Two of the men in this photo would die during the fighting in the First Great War, while all but the one on the far right of the third row would later die in the Gas Chambers as part of the Destruction during the Second Great War.

Jesus man that's just sad

1674422370186.png

A snapshot by United States Army Intelligence of the Mark I Tredegar rifle used by Cassius Madison to kill Jake Featherston. The rifle, kept by Madison for some years after the Second Great War, was later donated by his family to the National Museum of the Destruction in Washington, DC and is now a permanent display.

I don’t think marines would really be fighting in Virginia. Either way I always imagined any ‘raising the flag over Richmond’ photo to be similar to the hammer and sickle over the Reichstag

I don’t think marines would really be fighting in Virginia. Either way I always imagined any ‘raising the flag over Richmond’ photo to be similar to the hammer and sickle over the Reichstag

I don't know about Marines but yeah, I would too imaginate that soldiers would put flag to city hall of the city or some another important building unless whole city is not anything else as rubbles.

I don't know about Marines but yeah, I would too imaginate that soldiers would put flag to city hall of the city or some another important building unless whole city is not anything else as rubbles.
Maybe the Marines will make more sense in Pacific or the Caribbean campaign but not really in Richmond where they wouldn't be the most likely to deploy in

Maybe the Marines will make more sense in Pacific or the Caribbean campaign but not really in Richmond where they wouldn't be the most likely to deploy in
I'll fix it to say US soldiers.
Edit: fixed

I'm back.

Here are some TL-191 inspired images:

Confederate Eagle.jpg

Image of a Confederate Freedomite Eagle plaque found in Texas.

2_TL_191_recruitment.jpg

*I found it on this website. I know I'm not an artist but I still wanted to make my own changes.

featherston (3).jpg

An Official Portrait of Jacob Featherston in uniform