Photos from Featherston's Confederacy/ TL-191

Okay, same question then. What's the likelihood of an Irish government in exile helping to form an Irish "Army in Exile" in Germany then? Would the German's support that? And are we looking at military units decked out German equipment?
1666155526613.png

-Be Tommy soldier
-Bored and tired as fuck on the trenches
-Hang out with my mates to kill some time
-Officer yelling at shell shock man
-Send him to be executed next week
-Shell shocker man crying profusely
-Spineless coward
-This type of behavior gone even worst after since France lose Verden to the Jerry
-Don't feel better after that
-Friends tried to cheer me up
-Kinda work for a while
-Suddenly shell's bombarded our trenches
-Several screams and fragments from the trenches everywhere
-HolyShit.PMG
-Everyone is confused and frightened
-Asshole officer order us to go in position
-Everyone including my mates and me are in the fire line
-Everyone waits
-intense.jpg
-Noticed some distance figures in the fog
-Something hearing in no man's land
-"Jerry" I thought by myself
-But no I hear something even worse than the Jerry
-Something that Brits would ever should in their lives
-Everyone on the fire line is scared and frightened to their boot
-I am Veteran who survived the horror of the trenches, Charge at no man's land and have seen dozens of men being killed by Jerry shell
-Im Scared.wave
-I see Army
-Army of fucking drunk Irishman!
-Singing some Irish song or shit
-Fuck this.jpg
-Until the Irishman change all the way into the Trenches
-I see literally some Irishman throw a empty bottle into the Asshole officer face
-Nice
-I tried to get out into the Trench
-Irishman punch me in the face when I try to move past him
-the last thing I heard before I die

-"Come on you Black and Tans come on and fight me like a man"

I don't mess with the Exiled Irish Regiment, guys
As for why I thought Free Irish units might form in America, I thought it would be a good call back to the Irish Regiments that formed during the Civil War from Irish immigrants.
🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪 Nice reference lad 🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪

Last edited:
The Westwall
0ry4cl4i37a31.jpg

A cross section diagram of a typical bunker of the Siegfried Line (also known to the Germans as the Westwall), which was a series of fortifications constructed by the German Empire during the Interwar Period along their western border with France from Flanders all the way to the Swiss Border. These fortifications featured observation posts, machine-gun nests, pillboxes, mines, barbed wire, as well the interior sections featuring living quarters, kitchens, communication centers, sickbays, workshops, and showers. The Westwall was intended to serve as a impregnable barrier to prevent any potential enemies from entering the Reich from Western Europe, and so, the Westwall Project ran from 1930 to the outbreak of war in 1941, and took up about 15% of Germany's Military Budget.

oHatrO91WZAPu1zn9EVShrm-awW3A0tpm--A09-wt4M.jpg

German Soldiers entering a fortification named after General Scharnhorst, which was located near Virton in the Ardennes Region of Germany, circa 1941.

When the Anglo-French Armies attacked Germany in June of 1941, the armored forces of the Western Radius Powers would bypass the major German forts, leaving them for their heavy siege artillery and infantry forces to deal with. As a result, many German soldiers stationed there would soon come to the dreadful realization that these fortifications might become their tombs. They would either wind up dying in the desperate fighting behind the enemy front, or surrendering once they ran out of ammunition. Later in the Second Great War, some of these forts would be used by the Radius Powers in a desperate attempt to stem the German tide as it marched into French territory. Today many of these forts would lay in various states, either being abandoned, in rubble, or a few cases, as small museums and memorials to the Second Great War.

31570077-military-bunker-in-forest-in-ww2.jpg

An abandoned bunker in the forest near the German city of Metz, circa 2022.​

Wonder what this will fit in TL191
I'd say it still happens, but the Town Side would most likely get re-integrated back into the Union without question at some point, though, as the video said, either side doesn't acknowledge the Town Side's joining of the Confederacy, so I think (or like to think) that after the Second Mexican War, the Union found out about it and took that town side by force in reaction to the Anti-Confederate Sentiment in the Union.

1666741729618.png

Anime of Japanese Pop Culture icon Super Makoto

Originally created by Japanese game developer Shigeru Miyamoto, Makoto would go on to become a major pop culture icon for Japan, and an icon of the Japanese progressive era (1980s until the late 2000s roughly) where focus shifted away from the military to domestic development. Initially, the games were popular not just in Japan, but overseas for their simplicity, fun gameplay, and general accessibility. Various anime were released based on the character, along with a toy brand, although the former would not be released abroad until very recently, and they have become somewhat memey for their subtle Japanese nationalist propaganda (which has become somewhat less subtle as the progressive era came to an end) as well as the utter ruthlessness and supposed sociopathy of the main character in how muchhe enjoys slaughtering his enemies (particularly in the anime).

Famous characters aside from Makoto himself, who was designed to resemble a working man in a departure from the commonly depicted boy soldiers or rural folk of Japanese anime up to that point, include his timid younger brother Gorou, the young princess Takara and her peasant servant Taro. The main villain would always be the feared ox-like warlord Kaizo, later joined by his clan, who always seek to take Takara hostage. Notably, Kaizo would initially have several American-like mannerisms and appearance features in early installments, most of which got toned down when tensions between the United States and Japan cooled in the early 2000s.

Beloved for his games abroad and his animes domestically, it's hard to deny that Makoto has become up there in the worlds pop culture icons.

Last edited:
View attachment 784109
Anime of Japanese Pop Culture icon Super Makoto

Originally created by Japanese game developer Shigeru Miyamoto, Makoto would go on to become a major pop culture icon for Japan, and an icon of the Japanese progressive era (1980s until the late 2000s roughly) where focus shifted away from the military to domestic development. Initially, the games were popular not just in Japan, but overseas for their simplicity, fun gameplay, and general accessibility. Various anime were released based on the character, along with a toy brand, although the former would not be released abroad until very recently, and they have become somewhat memey for their subtle Japanese nationalist propaganda (which has become somewhat less subtle as the progressive era came to an end) as well as extreme violence and supposed sociopathy of the main character towards enemies or anyone in his way (particularly in the anime).

Famous characters aside from Makoto himself, who was designed to resemble a working man in a departure from the commonly depicted boy soldiers or rural folk of Japanese anime up to that point, include his timid younger brother Gorou, the young princess Takara and her peasant servant Taro. The main villain would always be the feared ox-like warlord Kaizo, later joined by his clan, who always seek to take Takara hostage. Notably, Kaizo would initially have several American-like mannerisms and appearance features in early installments, most of which got toned down when tensions between the United States and Japan cooled in the early 2000s.

Beloved for his games abroad and his animes domestically, it's hard to deny that Makoto has become up there in the worlds pop culture icons.
Nice work Marklin

The Westwall
0ry4cl4i37a31.jpg

A cross section diagram of a typical bunker of the Siegfried Line (also known to the Germans as the Westwall), which was a series of fortifications constructed by the German Empire during the Interwar Period along their western border with France from Flanders all the way to the Swiss Border. These fortifications featured observation posts, machine-gun nests, pillboxes, mines, barbed wire, as well the interior sections featuring living quarters, kitchens, communication centers, sickbays, workshops, and showers. The Westwall was intended to serve as a impregnable barrier to prevent any potential enemies from entering the Reich from Western Europe, and so, the Westwall Project ran from 1930 to the outbreak of war in 1941, and took up about 15% of Germany's Military Budget.

oHatrO91WZAPu1zn9EVShrm-awW3A0tpm--A09-wt4M.jpg

German Soldiers entering a fortification named after General Scharnhorst, which was located near Virton in the Ardennes Region of Germany, circa 1941.

When the Anglo-French Armies attacked Germany in June of 1941, the armored forces of the Western Radius Powers would bypass the major German forts, leaving them for their heavy siege artillery and infantry forces to deal with. As a result, many German soldiers stationed there would soon come to the dreadful realization that these fortifications might become their tombs. They would either wind up dying in the desperate fighting behind the enemy front, or surrendering once they ran out of ammunition. Later in the Second Great War, some of these forts would be used by the Radius Powers in a desperate attempt to stem the German tide as it marched into French territory. Today many of these forts would lay in various states, either being abandoned, in rubble, or a few cases, as small museums and memorials to the Second Great War.

31570077-military-bunker-in-forest-in-ww2.jpg

An abandoned bunker in the forest near the German city of Metz, circa 2022.​
Nicely done here.

And here is the map of the United States at this moment, For Alaska, I think some of us agree that it wouldn't be in Russia's hands for long, Texas would most likely rejoin the Union, and there's a thread where you can request maps, coat of arms, and flags, I asked for Cuba to be colored and didn't ask for Sonora, Chihuahua, and Baja California to be colored because I thought I asked too much... but I'll figure something out, I requested for that to happen, so I'll see about it.

Attachments

• 20221024_181847.png
    20221024_181847.png
    432.1 KB · Views: 169
And here is the map of the United States at this moment, For Alaska, I think some of us agree that it wouldn't be in Russia's hands for long, Texas would most likely rejoin the Union, and there's a thread where you can request maps, coat of arms, and flags, I asked for Cuba to be colored and didn't ask for Sonora, Chihuahua, and Baja California to be colored because I thought I asked too much... but I'll figure something out, I requested for that to happen, so I'll see about it.
Firstly good map mate and also I don't know what program to help your map sorry.

But in doing fine mate

Firstly good map mate and also I don't know what program to help your map sorry.

But in doing fine mate
Ah that's fine, I could just somehow find the states on Wikipedia and try to color them Green and put them on, But I'll wait and see on the "Request Maps/Flags/Coats of Arms/Heraldry here, II" Thread if something came up.

Oh Okay, I managed to figure out the Mexican states thing, I just used the same color for that on Mapchart, took a screenshot and cropped it off, and used Samsung Notes to put the image together.

Here it is, the map of the United States Post-SGW.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221120-094624_Samsung Notes.jpg
    Screenshot_20221120-094624_Samsung Notes.jpg
    310.1 KB · Views: 163
Idea time! This was inspired by @Cire own your TL191 about his take about the Mormons so here's my idea:

-----

THE SECOND MORMON PIONEERS AND OPERATION ANTIPODE REFUGE

By Oliver E. Smith

Published from the University of Sydney, 1993

Australians heard about the US plan to deport the Mormons into the Sandwich Islands into Congress and we're furious about this but can't do anything until Eric Campbell(1) heard about it and unbelievably the Americans talk about them about the Mormons

This is not coincidental as Eric Campbell was deeply unpopular with the Australians who lost another war against the Central Powers and the fear of a Japanese takeover still imminent.

so when Eric heard about Mormons deportation into the Sandwich Islands, this was his moment to have some credibility to his government but more in that later

The Americans were particularly puzzled about the Australians into the Mormon questions and many of them want to ignore them to just do the operation to deport Mormons.

But there's obvious problems with the deportation as the US is still recovering the war with the Confederacy as well as possible resistance of the Mormons inside of Utah, it would take tremendous amounts of money to deport all of the Mormons into the Sandwich Islands.

This is not even mentoring about the south resistance against the US troops in that period and need the funds to stabilize the occupation of the South easier.

The Australians were equally puzzled by The proposal with the Mormons question and as a whole this is none of the business to mess with.

Until Eric tell them their actual plans are with the Mormon as they needed the Manpower to battle against the Japanese and also easy to assimilate the Mormons into Aussie culture compared to normally the Asian minority.

This also had US on their side during the Frozen stalemate (2) against the the Japanese by get rid of the Mormons out of US hands to deal with in post war America

But overall Thomas chose to listen to the Campbell and got his vice president, Harry Truman to industrate with the Aussies about the proposed Mormon deportation

1669196529062.png

Thomas tells Truman about negotiating with the Aussies about the Eric propose of the Mormons in his office, 1945 CA

The negotiation with the Aussies and America wasn't easy as the Second Great War was still in living memory that haunted the agreement process but they weren't any confrontation with the Aussies and the kiwi in the Pacific as they were mainly fighting the Japanese.

But that's the thing they have one thing in common and the most important thing in common they have: *They want to stop the Japanese influence into the Pacific* and if they going to work together, it's going to be now when the beginning of the Frozen stalemate has started.

Soon the crutches between the Aussies and the Yankees were reduced because of the horizon influence of Japan.

The kiwis who were sat with the Aussies negotiating with the Americans about the Mormons stepped into decoration table to help their Aussie brother.

They too were afraid of the rising superpower of Japan and having the Mormons around to settle in New Zealand will help boost the population level, and secretly want the Mormons to vote for more conservative parties in New Zealand as well as Australia too (3)

Harry Truman negotiate the Australians and soon the Kiwi's too about the Mormons issue and soon finally have an agreement between the three countries.

And after few for the most intense weeks from Truman meetings with the many Australians and kiwi Representatives about the "Mormon moving", they finally struck gold and now with the exact plans of what to finally do with the Aussies/Kiwi's and the Mormons.

Their plan consists of the Aussies and the kiwi ships go to the US Coast of California and Mormons who gathered in the beaches, go to the ships to travel to new Homeland, then go to either "S route" goes to The Sandwich Islands to refuel then go to Australia or "P route"where to go straight into Australia through the Pacific Ocean

The deal will finally set with the Aussies and the kiwis about the Mormons now all that Truman have to do is sign it

1669194991193.png

Vice president,Truman arrive in Brisbane, Queensland to signed off the plans of Operation Antipode Refuge, 1945 ca

He goes to Australia and landed to Brisbane, Queensland to finally sign it into effect as this proposed between the US and Antipode countries;

"Australia and New Zealand will given the Mormons amnesty to live to that country and be free to practice their religion in exchange the the US will only allow a quarter of the Mormons stay to the migrate into the Sandwich Islands"

This resulted into the biggest mass of migration of the Mormons since the great pioneers into Utah as hundred thousands of Mormons move into the Antipode Countries by Australian ships and boats to travel that much people into Oceania.

But it wasn't easy to the Mormon the pioneers are heading to the new home in Australia and New Zealand.

They make hard decisions to leave their communities, homes and even tear apart families to make the journey for the new Homeland into the two countries.

They're often were young people including kids sent off to their parents so they will have better life than living other American occupation.

"Our mothers cried when they find out only send a few of us will stay together and.. they.. decided.. to let us go to Australia... . . And they will stay to go to be deported.

we tried to convince them to come with us to Australia but they won't budge.. we all cry that day ..we all did .. after the ship left America ...we never see our mothers again
"

-Evile Mason interview from the Documentary "44 Pioneer Diasporas" in celebration the 45 anniversary of Mormon Australian arrived

This is account is just one of the amount in many dozens of the many Mormons pioneers who were ship over to Australia and New Zealand during the Operation known as "Antipode Refuge".

Antipode Refuge was the biggest operation Carry out by Australia and their brother country, New Zealand traveling with combine number over 245 ship/ boats to the US coast to meet with the Mormons guarded by US troops.

There were undoubtedly crashed left of Mormons and the US soldiers (they were insulting even fights with the US troops but not enough to have a massive riot)

There were 24 checkpoints to meet with Antipode ships but most of the pioneers were located in the Coast of San Francisco bay, San Diego and Los Angeles also known as "Coast A, B and E" where they meet up with ships let them to the new home.

The situation during the beaches weren't any much better as the Mormons who bordered into ship know the fact that it would never well return to the US ever again, the land that they thought what their Homeland now deporting them to another continent away.

1669193997753.png

The iconic photo of "the last goodbye of Coast V" Eureka, CA

The Mormon who were in the beaches have a somber and bittersweet moments when they finally go on the ship and ride off to their destination with apart of families.

"I was looking upon the many people that we had to shipped through and my God ..there were so many of them ..but the image that I always stay with me in the rest of my life.. was.... . . . A young woman who was weeping as she giving her baby into a stranger's hand then leaving with it..."

-Unknown Australian sailor during shipping in Coast A

After 8 month of dozen of ships and boats shipping off with Mormon pioneers, Operation Antipode Refuge has finally complete that task to helped Mormons transported into Antipode Countries.

Overall out of the 350,000 Mormons in America 1946, there were over 100,000 Mormons still left in the aftermath from Operation Antipode Refuge in US 1945

They were get deported into a Sandwich Islands half of you later and under Military Occupation again but more of a tropical prison.

1669195946797.png

Mormons waiting to an Ship arrived to get deported into the Sandwich Islands, 1947 CA

The Different is with the Sandwich Islands and Utah it isn't full of young people Including most kids but old and middle age people who stayed behind with just a few kids left.

1669193828489.png

Mormon Pioneers finally arrived to Syndey, 1946 ca

The Mormons who migrated into Australia (200,000) and New Zealand (50,000) were is sent into housing and lands to many pioneers that were deported from their homes, they were manly young people, woman and children but had many of the leaders of the Latter day Saints.

1669195329383.png

New arrivals of Mormons off the boats into the beach of North shore, NZ 1945 ca

The Most important Mormon of all in Antipode Countries, Israel A. Smith (4) the descendant of Joseph Smith Jr.

1669194273276.png

Photographs of Israel A. Smith as President of the Temple, 1947 ca

Israel a Smith lead his people in Australia when they arrive at the shores of Queensland and Victoria to be good Australian citizens as they want to be in part of the Aussie society and not get oppressed once more.

1669196129096.png

The Mormon pioneers arriving at the Coast of Australia, 1945 CA

He even let us schism between the Mormon fath to go descent to the Heber Young controll LDS temple in the Sandwich Islands and lead him carry his own branch of the Mormon faith,
Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (RLDS)

And that is the beginning of the Mormons in Oceania....

1669194544610.png

Oceanian Mormons arriving in Brisbane,Queensland 1945 ca

—---------------------------------

(1) Eric Campbell is the prime minister of Australia during the Second Great war and an immense of the Mormon negotiation. His time was up at prime Minister and was arrested for crime against humanity by the new Australian government but continue the Mormon plan seeing the value it is

(2) The "Frozen Stalemate" was a term that use between the US Germany and Japan on influence across the world's similar to what the Great Game is to Britain and Russia

(3) the Mormons were very conservative as they don't want their identity be to be erased from American occupation and want to survive their faith using polygamy was the way

(4) Israel a Smith is a different person to put his counterparts in OTL, he's much a traditionalist and a leader from the exiled Mormons community in Oceania.

He want to keep the Mormon identity still alive in exile and keep the religious practice of the Mormons even polygamy
( It convinced Aussie government to freely use polygamy and soon after the Kiwis but it's a very controversial subject in the two countries )

------------------

Jesus after doing this post for three days it finally fucking finished and honestly I am proud of this post because it's the best ability I ever got and it was worth it in my opinion

Also @Aluma I finally did it I finally wrote my Mormon post that I promise I will do in the Another thread

Also I want more pictures to this post but I had extended for only 10 sad about understandable

Attachments

• 1669194499301.png
    1669194499301.png
    71.5 KB · Views: 95
Last edited: