Photos from Featherston's Confederacy/ TL-191

Deleted member 2186

Token force with the US Pacific Fleet to show the flag?
Like they did in the First Great War most likely when the German East Asian Squadron got trapped and had to divert to San Francisco, where they operated for the entirety of the war.

Interviews with Ex-slaves in the former Confederacy

John Henry Faulk, born as a Confederate citizen and later became a Texan citizen during the brief period of the Second Republic of Texas (1944-1954), was an American wireless show host. Unique among most other Confederates of his time, Faulk had an academic interest in the life, history, and culture of Afro-Confederates. Intending on obtaining a degree in folklore, Faulk's educational goals was thwarted with the rise of Featherston's Confederacy. He became acquainted with an underground anti-Freedomite movement in Texas and would later serve as a major resistance leader. During that time, he would often try to hide as many Blacks as he could in his childhood home, Green Pastures. After the war, he presented all of his audio recordings to the American government. These audio recordings contained interviews with former slaves the Confederacy before it abolished slavery in 1882, escapees from the Freedomite camps, and other victims of the Population Reduction that he helped save. With the help of Robert Sonkin, both men would team up to look for more surviving Blacks to interview. Although a lot of material was recorded for posterity, the amount of living slaves after 1944 was very small, making these recording extremely valuable to historians.

Last edited:
Screenshot of Youtuber Mark Felton's video "WW2 Warships Still Serving 2019 - Part II". It's the second video out of 2 videos about Second Great War Era ships that are still in service (as of 2019). Most of the ships he talked about where minesweepers but one ship that stood out from the rest of them imo was the El Fateh. The El Fateh started her life as the CSS West (named after Absolom West). She served in the second great war for the Confederate States, she was captured during the final days of the war by the United States Navy. In 1946 CSS West and the rest of her class that survived the war served in the US Navy, she was renamed to "USS John Rodgers". She was in the US Navy until 1969 when the US leased the ship to Egypt and she was renamed to "El Fateh" she served for Egypt until her lease was up in 2016. She was handed back to the United States in 2016, the United States in reality forgot about the lease and in 2018 she was sold back to Egypt. She got a refit and she was equipped with missile launchers. 2020 was the year she almost died, when the Covid-19 outbreak began she was sent to moth balls in May of 2020. The harsh heat caused damage to the furniture inside of her, because of that her windows where painted to block the sun. During later of the year she was damaged due to a storm causing her to list. She came extremely close to being scrapped but it was decided at the last minute to be saved and repaired. She was sent to a drydock for repairs and she was never better and due to people beginning to work on her again she was re-activated into service. And as of 2021 she still serves for Egypt.

2021-08-26.png

Last edited:
Screenshot of Youtuber Mark Felton's video "WW2 Warships Still Serving 2019 - Part II". It's the second video out of 2 videos about Second Great War Era ships that are still in service (as of 2019). Most of the ships he talked about where minesweepers but one ship that stood out from the rest of them imo was the El Fateh. The El Fateh started her life as the CSS West (named after Absolom West). She served in the second great war for the Confederate States, she was captured during the final days of the war by the United States Navy. In 1946 CSS West and the rest of her class that survived the war served in the US Navy, she was renamed to "USS John Rodgers". She was in the US Navy until 1969 when the US leased the ship to Egypt and she was renamed to "El Fateh" she served for Egypt until her lease was up in 2016. She was handed back to the United States in 2016, the United States in reality forgot about the lease and in 2018 she was sold back to Egypt. She got a refit and she was equipped with missile launchers. 2020 was the year she almost died, when the Covid-19 outbreak began she was sent to moth balls in May of 2020. The harsh heat caused damage to the furniture inside of her, because of that her windows where painted to block the sun. During later of the year she was damaged due to a storm causing her to list. She came extremely close to being scrapped but it was decided at the last minute to be saved and repaired. She was sent to a drydock for repairs and she was never better and due to people beginning to work on her again she was re-activated into service. And as of 2021 she still serves for Egypt.

View attachment 675785
iOTL has the United States since the War of 1812 taken the ship of a defeated foe and actually given it a USS name?

iOTL has the United States since the War of 1812 taken the ship of a defeated foe and actually given it a USS name?
Well I just decided that the surviving fletcher-class destroyers would be used in the United States Navy after WW2 considering how they where mass produced irl

And obviously the US would not use all surviving warships in the CS navy, a lot would be sold for scrap, destroyed for weapons testing and sell to foreign countries. Hell some of them could be used as props for First and Second Great War movies.

is it Britain or France been making Live-Action Genre People in Rubber Suits. like their Kaiju Genres such as Gorgo and Lepidina for Rodan in TL-191 been named as Radon a Bestia been on and off friendship with Gorgo.

Last edited:
Nothing, aside from the fact that it has been more successful in wiping out the Armenians, whom by the time of the Second Great War, have adopted the practice of people bombs/suicide bombers.
So nothing equivalent to the Caucasus Conference Happened in TL 191

Quick question: What is the size of the CSS Jefferson Davis? And how come almost every time I hear about her she's depicted as a Richelieu?

She is head cannon so it varries honestly I dont know the second part I always pictured her as a slightly larger Alaska
Yeah I kinda see that. I sorta imagined her looking like if the USS North Carolina and Richelieu had a baby, but they where extremely abusive towards the baby and pumped her with steroids lol. Another idea I had had of her and other Confederate battleships is they perhaps would resemble Japanese battleships like the towers of the battleships would look like Janga towers because they would have to cramp a bunch of random shit on them because of treaty restrictions. So I could see come post First Great War naval treaties would restrict the size of new Confederate battleships. Or the CSA would just flat out lie to the United States about her weight saying something like, she is 35,000 tons but in reality she's like 45-50 thousand tons, and they would also keep the true gun size a secret just like how Japan did with the Yamatos irl.
One of the reasons why I think she would perhaps sort of look like a Richelieu is because the CSA's allies would help them build a class of battleships, using parts and designs of the allies so they could slip threw the cracks in the treaty restrictions.

Video explaining the reason why the Japanese battleships look the way they are.

Yeah I kinda see that. I sorta imagined her looking like if the USS North Carolina and Richelieu had a baby, but they where extremely abusive towards the baby and pumped her with steroids lol. Another idea I had had of her and other Confederate battleships is they perhaps would resemble Japanese battleships like the towers of the battleships would look like Janga towers because they would have to cramp a bunch of random shit on them because of treaty restrictions. So I could see come post First Great War naval treaties would restrict the size of new Confederate battleships. Or the CSA would just flat out lie to the United States about her weight saying something like, she is 35,000 tons but in reality she's like 45-50 thousand tons, and they would also keep the true gun size a secret just like how Japan did with the Yamatos irl.
One of the reasons why I think she would perhaps sort of look like a Richelieu is because the CSA's allies would help them build a class of battleships, using parts and designs of the allies so they could slip threw the cracks in the treaty restrictions.

Video explaining the reason why the Japanese battleships look the way they are.
Another thing I was thinking about was if the Jefferson Davis-Class Battleships where built and the Second Great War starts later perhaps some time around 1947-1950, then a arms race for battleships would begin between the USA and the CSA. I could see the United States building the Iowa-Class Battleships in response to the construction of the Jefferson Davis's. After that perhaps the Confederate States would build a new class of battleships around 900-1000 feet and 55-60 thousand tons. And the United States would build the Montana-class battleships, and they would be perhaps around 1000-1080 feet and 65-70 thousand tons.

Here is how I envisioned a CSN battlecruiser in the 2nd great war this was drawn by canius D from Wolfs shipyard .com RIP many many years ago
1933_BC.jpg

The top one is the one I'm talking about.