Photos from Featherston's Confederacy/ TL-191

Confederate President Jake Featherston and Lulu:

featherston and lulu.png

Harry Truman was a lot better looking than Joseph Goebbels, and probably dressed better (never liked the gray or brown jacket on black trousers uniform-style that Hitler and Goebbels took on during the war).

I meant the Vice President of the Confederate States. He didn't surrender in Richmond, (outside of Atlanta I think) but I don't see any reason why he wouldn't visit the capital at some point.

I meant the Vice President of the Confederate States. He didn't surrender in Richmond, (outside of Atlanta I think) but I don't see any reason why he wouldn't visit the capital at some point.

the US army took him prisoner, they would probably have him either killed or just forgotten in a prison for the rest of his life. it seems kind of pointless to let him out and about when you could just shoot the guy. he doesn't have any purpose anymore. and it really doesn't make sense to let him tour richmond if there is no confederacy left to rule over.

Upton Sincliar, the 28th President of the United States of America, 1921-1929, seen here using the radio to broadcast a speech
sinclair_pic.jpg

JoeMulk

Banned
DSC01959.jpg

Grover Cleveland a Democrat who defeated Blaine in a landslide in 1884 and helped in his presidency to solidify the Remembrance ideology by uniting the right-wing of the Republican Party with the Democrats. In 1888 however he was pushed aside at the Democratic convention in favor of the popular author and naval officer Alfred Thayer Mahan.

Where are those Featherston pictures from? I've never heard of any amateur production of that series.

They are from the movies "Der Untergang" and "The Bunker". They are both scenes of Jospeh Goebells, but I reinterpreted them as Featherston. Mainly because the actor playing Goebells in "The Bunker" was Amercian, and I always pictured Featherston looking like a tall Goebells.